Google Ads

Sometimes the ads in the Forums crack me up:

ad222.jpg

http://www.meijer.com/catalog/product.jsp?...pid=0410goog468

yikes that's expensive!!!! :laughing:

Especially when you could get one of these instead http://www.meijer.com/catalog/product.jsp?productId=85092 for $192.99 (Garmin GPSMAP 60 Personal Navigation Unit)

That company has their descriptions all messed up on their units. The $192.99 unit has a picture of a base GPS60 unit, but they refer to it as a GPSMAP60, and with a description of the features and memory size of the GPSMAP60, while the price is consistent with a base GPS60 unit.

Then the GPSMAP60 page on their website has the correct picture, but the description of the features and memory size of the base GPS60 model. The listed price is consistent with a GPSMAP60.

This is probably hard to follow, but just trust a long-time GPS60 series user. :lol:

Wow... I bet the people who would buy that are the same people who fall for the Nigerian email scams.

-Rozie

What? Scams? But, I've had seven relatives die over there in the past year, worth umpteen millions! I told them I wanted it paid in small bills, with free shipping....... :laughing:

Wow... I bet the people who would buy that are the same people who fall for the Nigerian email scams.

-Rozie

What? Scams? But, I've had seven relatives die over there in the past year, worth umpteen millions! I told them I wanted it paid in small bills, with free shipping....... :huh:

Ya know, we never thought anyone could possibly fall for those, and then our best friend's brother did... wow.

-Roz