CAN'T "SEND TO GPS" PLEASE HELP

colonelbs

"Send to GPS" is a premium member feature. I see you are a regular member.

That explains my problem too (DeLorme PN-40). But why isn't the "Send to GPS" button greyed out?

A logged in member is all you have to be, I did it that way for several months. When I had this problem I had to click in the box that pops up to activate sometning at Garmin. Read the popup box closely.

I have been having a problem with the plugin it will let me send 2 caches to my pn-20 then it will not do anything after that as it just sits there spinning I have to x out of internet explorer 7.0 and sign back in to get it to work for 2 more caches it worked before I updated to 1.6 beta but now it seems to not work.

JJJFishin

I have been having a problem with the plugin it will let me send 2 caches to my pn-20 then it will not do anything after that as it just sits there spinning I have to x out of internet explorer 7.0 and sign back in to get it to work for 2 more caches it worked before I updated to 1.6 beta but now it seems to not work.

JJJFishin

That may be your problem. "Beta" means it might not always work...looks like you found a problem.

JJJFishin

That may be your problem. "Beta" means it might not always work...looks like you found a problem.

I maybe wrong, but I think the Delorme plugin works with the Firefox broswer.