The Return of the PathTag Sherpa

fox-and-the-hound

Almost two years after its debut the PathTag Sherpa is back in a new metal and color for 2009. As much as we enjoyed hearing people compliment the original we noticed a rather large voice of opinion wishing we had opted for more than one color and something other than the original bronze. So after much debate we decided to give it another shot. The PathTag Sherpa is back in stock and now as an Antique Silver with Green Glitter this spring. The Sherpa 'Tag of course is removable and can be replaced with your own PathTag to convert your personal 'Tag into a fully trackable Geocoin to go out traveling!

GreenSherpareg.jpg

GreenSherpafb.jpg

Dimensions: 1.75 inches

Thickness: 4.0mm

Finish: Antique Silver

Enameling: GREEN Glitter

Trackable: Yes

Custom Icon: Yes

edit: Oh, yeah, it's at the geocoinstore :blink:

Edited by fox-and-the-hound

The green was released in March, long ago. For some Irish flare :) Those are long sold out. Not likely to make a return appearance. Unless I'm properly motivated ;)

Yeah, I noticed the dates, I just always thought there was a red one only, but I've been geocaching for a few months, so makes sense why I don't know of most coins ever made at this point, lol.

I noticed when I first got my green and handled it for a little while, I had glitter on my fingers. But after a couple days I don't see anymore coming off, and the coin still has plenty of green on it. I haven't been home in a week, but my blue should be sitting on my desk waiting for me, so I'll see how that one turns out. Now I just need to find a red one!!!

In keeping with the one coin, one thread theme, here goes :)

We released our new Pathtag Emissary design, but we loved our original Sherpa so much we decided to retire it with two short 100 pc. runs. We debuted one at Midwest Geobash last weekend, and the small qty. leftover is up for sale now. The final version debuts at GeocoinFest in September. It's sort of a "Halloween" version, to start off the fall season. Any leftovers from GCF will be on sale the week following.

Midwest Geobash Silver Glitter Edition

product1.jpg

product2.jpg

product3.jpg

Geocoinfest 2010 Edition

product1.jpg

product2.jpg

product3.jpg