I need a WWFM cache in Newport News, VA but can't find one nearby.

KJcachers

We were going to attend the one in Chantilly but now we "have" to be in Newport News on Saturday so I need to find one down there. I did a search on the local zip code and came up dry. Is that possible?

Is it possible that there are no flash events in Newport News on Saturday? Yes. It's not only possible but, as you learned, it's certain.

We were going to attend the one in Chantilly but now we "have" to be in Newport News on Saturday so I need to find one down there. I did a search on the local zip code and came up dry. Is that possible?

Here you go. The WWFM IV bookmark list has an interactive Google map. According to that, nothing within hundreds of miles. Also, looking at the Virginia State page, the only one in the whole State is in Suburban DC.

In my opinion, interest in WWFM, since the first one, has taken a more precipitous dive than the stock market. :anibad:

Start one?

~*

I was thinking that too. Its not like you have to do a lot of prep work or anything. Just submit a cache page and bring a logbook. :anibad:

Hey, if the local cachers can't get motivated enough to start one then why should I? I am only going to be in the area a couple hours and thought I would try to get this Event if available.

Start one?

~*

I was thinking that too. Its not like you have to do a lot of prep work or anything. Just submit a cache page and bring a logbook. :anibad:

Hey, if the local cachers can't get motivated enough to start one then why should I? I am only going to be in the area a couple hours and thought I would try to get this Event if available.

If you want to go to a flash event, build a page. It will take you a minute to build the page and a couple more to hold the event. You can even hold it near where you will be so you cut down on driving time and actually save money and time by holding it v attending someone else's.

Alternatively, you can just not do it and not go to a flash event on that day.