My first keepable geocoin

Cyclosarin

Hello everyone ;)

This is the first geocoin I found while caching that is not trackable, so I figured it is ok for me to keep it. It was neat finding it after doing a difficult cache in the Mojave desert. I also found this little purple duckie with it which I thought was really cute, so I traded in a polished stone for it. :D

I haven't seen a lot of keepable geocoins in my travels, though I love finding trackable ones which I can quickly pass along. It is always a treat to see the neat designs.

geocoinac8.jpg

Hello everyone ;)

This is the first geocoin I found while caching that is not trackable, so I figured it is ok for me to keep it. It was neat finding it after doing a difficult cache in the Mojave desert. I also found this little purple duckie with it which I thought was really cute, so I traded in a polished stone for it. :D

I haven't seen a lot of keepable geocoins in my travels, though I love finding trackable ones which I can quickly pass along. It is always a treat to see the neat designs.

geocoinac8.jpg

I could be wrong, but the duckie looks like a BlueDuece sig item? I know that's his avatar...sometimes!!

Congrats on the coin...wanna trade?

Didja trade fairly for it? If you didn't you'd best send that over to Tsun or to me for that matter to cleanse your karma!

Don't listen to him!!! You'll do far better at karma cleansing by sending your nifty find to us :D

Seriously, though, that is a really neat find :laughing: Any chance you would be willing to tell us which cache it was in? I don't think you'll be giving anything away, but if you choose not to tell us, that's OK.

Hello everyone :D

This is the first geocoin I found while caching that is not trackable, so I figured it is ok for me to keep it. It was neat finding it after doing a difficult cache in the Mojave desert. I also found this little purple duckie with it which I thought was really cute, so I traded in a polished stone for it. :laughing:

geocoinac8.jpg

this was out here in my mojave desert and i didn't know! oh my gosh!!! i gotta get out more.

congrats on this fabulous coin!!!

(edited to add:) i am thinking it was the wagon wheel cache - a previous logger, WeatherBug & XRN, said he left a duckie. and darn, this was a cache i found in april.

lara

Edited by RedShoesGirl