COINTEST: Miles may vary!

Rockin Roddy

OK, I have to start spreading all these coins out and you are the lucky ones benefiting from the generosity of those at GCF! Winner will get 3 coins to adopt for the Todie's Wild Ride...these coins were generously donated by my friends at CHQuality coins (the makers of Rockin Roddy's Cachestalkers coins)!

QUESTION:

What was the total mileage of my trip to GCF, how long did it take me to get to the GCF, how much gas money did I spend and just for kicks, what was the lowest price of the gas (per gallon) I bought for the weekend??

RULES:

Same rules as always here...all answers in the same post, one guess every 15 minutes, no whining, no deleting, I have final say blah blah blah!! Hints as needed! Most of all, have fun! Might be some additional prizes for those I deem having FUN!!! Also, any newbs with 5 coins or less in their collection should contact me via email as I'd like to up the count by one!

What was the total mileage of my trip to GCF Well maybe 697 miles roundtrip

how long did it take me to get to the GCF 6 hours and 5 minutes

how much gas money did I spend $67

and just for kicks, what was the lowest price of the gas (per gallon) I bought for the weekend?? $3.19

I am so jealous!!!

What was the total mileage of my trip to GCF Well maybe 697 miles roundtrip

how long did it take me to get to the GCF 6 hours and 5 minutes

how much gas money did I spend $67

and just for kicks, what was the lowest price of the gas (per gallon) I bought for the weekend?? $3.19

I am so jealous!!!

Jealousy will get you ONE FREE COIN!! lol

Check your email!

:) I have no idea whre the meeting even was! :lol:

Anyway, I love cointests and I am trying ot participate in all I can! :(

Hmm.. Let's start....

Total milleage.... you mean go and come back? How about 256 miles?

Hours..... 6 hours anf 52 minutes! :D

Money for gas .... 86 $ Why I feel that this is completely wrong?? :D

Lowest gas price? 2.3$ Was that water?? B)

What was the total mileage of my trip to GCF, 417 miles

how long did it take me to get to the GCF, 3 hours 44 minutes

how much gas money did I spend $57

and just for kicks, what was the lowest price of the gas (per gallon) I bought for the weekend?? $3.00

thanks for the cointest roddy :)

---What was the total mileage of my trip to GCF I think this really depends on how many times you got lost!! :) 647 miles roundtrip

---how long did it take me to get to the GCF 6 hours and 55 minutes

---how much gas money did I spend $71

and just for kicks, what was the lowest price of the gas (per gallon) I bought for the weekend?? $2.89

I am STILL so jealous!!!

What was the total mileage of my trip to GCF, 309 miles

how long did it take me to get to the GCF, 5 hours 27 minutes

how much gas money did I spend $84.90

and just for kicks, what was the lowest price of the gas (per gallon) I bought for the weekend?? $2.83

---What was the total mileage of my trip to GCF I think this really depends on how many times you got lost!! :) 647 miles roundtrip

and just for kicks, what was the lowest price of the gas (per gallon) I bought for the weekend?? $2.89

I am STILL so jealous!!!

You made me laugh with the lost part...I never got lost my friend!! I did take a back road after a few hours of turnpike traffic, needed a change of pace and views to keep my head straight! I came back home completely on turnpike and major freeways!

Another coin for making me laugh...well done! check email again!

Oh...and you're getting closer to lowest price for gas!

okay will take a stab at this:

What was the total mileage of my trip to GCF 417 miles

how long did it take me to get to the GCF 4 hours 15 minutes

how much gas money did I spend $48.00 dollars

what was the lowest price of the gas (per gallon) I bought for the weekend?? $2.99 woohoo it is finally below $3.00 dollars a gallon again here in Wisconsin, so that is our guess.

Glad you had a blast and making many more new friends Rod at GCF. Glad you were able to attend.

---What was the total mileage of my trip to GCF I think this really depends on how many times you got lost!! :( 647 miles roundtrip

I am STILL so jealous!!!

You made me laugh with the lost part...I never got lost my friend!! I did take a back road after a few hours of turnpike traffic, needed a change of pace and views to keep my head straight! I came back home completely on turnpike and major freeways!

Another coin for making me laugh...well done! check email again!

Oh...and you're getting closer to lowest price for gas!

Of course you never get lost! You are a geocacher, so you have a GPS!!! :D

of course, things may be complicated when you just follow the beautiful blond girl in the car in front of you.... :) In that case, just call Signal!! :lol:

Ok! Lets see once again!

Miles....346!

Hours... 5 hours, 23 minutes, 46 seconds!

Money in gas...57 $ and 45 cents! shall I count the tips too?

cheapest gas price.....2.94$

What was the total mileage of my trip to GCF Ahhh you only say you took those back roads for the scenery but we REALy know that you took the wrong exit and didn't want to ask for directions!!! 674 miles roundtrip

---how long did it take me to get to the GCF 5 hours and 45 minutes (already answerd correctly by someone)

---how much gas money did I spend $66

and just for kicks, what was the lowest price of the gas (per gallon) I bought for the weekend?? $2.789

How many miles.... Really...does this matter if you had so much fun? Just because I have to say a number...364 miles

How many hours..... were you legal in speed? Hey this is just between us (and some other thousands of geocachers! :lol: Is anyone a policeman - woman? I think Dolfy is! Oups!! Rod! Don't say anything!!! :) ) I will say 5 hours and 17 minutes!

Money spended in gas... Hmm..probably you forgot to fill the bike with gas, right? 54$

Cheapest gas price? Free! the one that took form other drivers when you realized that you haven't fill your bike with gas, the remaining ended, and you were some miles away from the nearest gas station!!! :( On the other hand...with gas prices so high...Why I believe that this is just in my imagination?

Ok, ok! I must keep some secrets, I know! :D Let's say.....2.97$

where was the meeting? If it was in Mexico.... :D

How many miles.... Really...does this matter if you had so much fun? Just because I have to say a number...364 miles

How many hours..... were you legal in speed? Hey this is just between us (and some other thousands of geocachers! :D Is anyone a policeman - woman? I think Dolfy is! Oups!! Rod! Don't say anything!!! :) ) I will say 5 hours and 17 minutes!

Money spended in gas... Hmm..probably you forgot to fill the bike with gas, right? 54$

Cheapest gas price? Free! the one that took form other drivers when you realized that you haven't fill your bike with gas, the remaining ended, and you were some miles away from the nearest gas station!!! B) On the other hand...with gas prices so high...Why I believe that this is just in my imagination?

Ok, ok! I must keep some secrets, I know! :anibad: Let's say.....2.97$

where was the meeting? If it was in Mexico.... :P

Oh my totally lost friend, you need a coin to help you get your head straight B):wub::wub: Check your email my friend!! Just an FYI...she wasn't blonde this time lol

Check the posts above as someone has one answer correct (and I outted it already lol). Also, someone has the total cost of gas correct, but I'm not saying who just yet!! Someone is also VERY close to the price per gallon!!! Ok several are!

And LB4T...we all know I never make a wrong turn...don't we?? :lol::(:D

---What was the total mileage of my trip to GCF 624 miles roundtrip

---how long did it take me to get to the GCF 5 hours and 45 minutes (already answerd correctly by someone)

---how much gas money did I spend $66

---what was the lowest price of the gas (per gallon) I bought for the weekend?? $2.879

---What was the total mileage of my trip to GCF 632 miles roundtrip

---how much gas money did I spend $57

---what was the lowest price of the gas (per gallon) I bought for the weekend?? $2.889

Ok now I really and seriously need to get out and do some work on that deck. but this is more fun!! LOL

:):lol: Oh yes! I admit I am lost! B)

Thank you my dear friend od for the coin! :D when I will have it ready, I will post so it will start its race! :D

Oh! not blond this time? So, she was brown or red haired! Or... I do not know!!! sometimes the color in a womans hair is.... yesterday an old lady came in the museum and she probably had a tiny problem with the colors! she wanted to hide her white hair with dark color, but she ended having dark purple hair!!! :anibad: Hey!!! just do not tell me she was bold!!! :(

Oh! WSR posted that someone bought you a tank???

something like that???

tanklayout.jpg

Then why you went with your bike??? :P

For the new guess now!

Miles 329

Hours 5 h, 45 min

gas 48$

cheapest...2.93$

What was the total mileage of my trip to GCF 554 miles roundtrip

how long did it take me to get to the GCF 5 hours and 45 minutes (already answerd correctly by someone)

how much gas money did I spend $35

what was the lowest price of the gas (per gallon) I bought for the weekend?? $2.759

There are two Manitou Beach, MI but since we already know how long, that help me pick the right one. :)

ah i just came back to have another try but its gotten too confusing for me, my mind has been permanently befuddled by a young child.

oh well never mind, thanks for the fun here though.

Hey heather!! How are you? I hope you got my email! :)

why don't you give a try too? It is very funny! :lol:

Thank you my dear friend od for the coin! :D when I will have it ready, I will post so it will start its race! :D

Oh! not blond this time? So, she was brown or red haired! Or... I do not know!!! sometimes the color in a womans hair is.... yesterday an old lady came in the museum and she probably had a tiny problem with the colors! she wanted to hide her white hair with dark color, but she ended having dark purple hair!!! :anibad: Hey!!! just do not tell me she was bold!!! :(

something like that???

tanklayout.jpg

For the new guess now!

Miles 329

Hours 5 h, 45 min

gas 48$

cheapest...2.93$

Is it cheating, just to try making you laugh??

I've seen the answer to the price of a gallon right twice at least so far...and three of the answers have been correctly guessed, just not all by the same person...one person does have 2 answers right though!!

The only answer no one has guessed correctly is the miles I traveled! But you're getting closer!

Going to lunch with the Geopigs, she'll be happy to get this stack of coins I have from these cointests....I think lolol!

Keep the guesses coming and I'll check back soon!

total miles: 690

Time 5hrs, 45 minutes

total Gas cost: nothing yet, you put it all on your Mastercard

cheapest gas/gal $2.859

Mastercard??? You, my friend need a coin as you truly don't know me at all! :) email will be coming soon my friend!! Oh...and your miles of the trip are high, try in the 500's!!

A sad fact for all of you...not only do I not have ANY cards, I don't even have a checkbook! I am one poor guy living from paycheck to paycheck with nary a dime in the bank! Seriously!

No guesses from me at all, my friend, BUT...

I wanted to tell you just how happy I am that you got to do this trip! I know how tough a time you've had it this past year and my heart has been with you every step of the way, even if we don't write as much as we used to!

I'm just tickled pink that you got to go and had such a great time!

*hugs*

Naomi :)

No guesses from me at all, my friend, BUT...

I wanted to tell you just how happy I am that you got to do this trip! I know how tough a time you've had it this past year and my heart has been with you every step of the way, even if we don't write as much as we used to!

I'm just tickled pink that you got to go and had such a great time!

*hugs*

Naomi :)

I felt that I just had to go, I couldn't forgive myself if I didn't! This trip meant sooo much more to me than just etting away for the weekend, I think some of you realize this! I had some tough moments throughout the trip, I became teary a few times when talking about Tod and such, it was very difficult. One of the toughest times was when I set the tent up at the campsite...I took the tent that Tod always used (and yes Beverly, I staked it down LOLOL)...when I got it all set up and ready, I stepped inside and it hit me that this was the fisrt time it was used since Tod pitched it at the MWGB just days before his departure.

I had tears of sadness and tears of joy...but I had my memories and that meant the very most to me!

hugs right back at you my friend...adn check your email. Making me cry counts as a moving post in my book! Opps, right after I get back that is!

---What was the total mileage of my trip to GCF 582 miles roundtrip

---how long did it take me to get to the GCF 5 hours and 45 minutes (already answered correctly by someone)

---how much gas money did I spend $67

---what was the lowest price of the gas (per gallon) I bought for the weekend?? $2.83

---What was the total mileage of my trip to GCF 620 miles roundtrip

---how long did it take me to get to the GCF 5 hours and 45 minutes (already answered correctly by someone)

---how much gas money did I spend $72.00

---what was the lowest price of the gas (per gallon) I bought for the weekend?? $2.85

something like that???

tanklayout.jpg

For the new guess now!

Miles 329

Hours 5 h, 45 min

gas 48$

cheapest...2.93$

Is it cheating, just to try making you laugh??

Oh no!!! I really didn't want to do that!! I just found it funny to post! Sorry if I ...

Please consider it as free joke! B)

---What was the total mileage of my trip to GCF 590 miles roundtrip

---how much gas money did I spend $67

---what was the lowest price of the gas (per gallon) I bought for the weekend?? $2.83

---What was the total mileage of my trip to GCF 725 miles roundtrip

---how much gas money did I spend $81.00