COINTEST: Miles may vary!

Rockin Roddy

total miles: 690

Time 5hrs, 45 minutes

total Gas cost: nothing yet, you put it all on your Mastercard

cheapest gas/gal $2.859

Mastercard??? You, my friend need a coin as you truly don't know me at all! :) email will be coming soon my friend!! Oh...and your miles of the trip are high, try in the 500's!!

A sad fact for all of you...not only do I not have ANY cards, I don't even have a checkbook! I am one poor guy living from paycheck to paycheck with nary a dime in the bank! Seriously!

You do not have any cards or a checkbook???? You do not like plastic money too???? YES!!!!!! :lol:

I hope I was the only one without plastic cards etc!!! :(

---What was the total mileage of my trip to GCF 587 miles roundtrip

---how long did it take me to get to the GCF 5 hours and 45 minutes (already answered correctly by DaFunkyFrogs)

---how much gas money did I spend $67

---what was the lowest price of the gas (per gallon) I bought for the weekend?? $2.83

What was the total mileage of my trip to GCF 765 miles roundtrip

---how long did it take me to get to the GCF 5 hours and 45 minutes (already answered correctly by someone)

---how much gas money did I spend $48.00

---what was the lowest price of the gas (per gallon) I bought for the weekend?? $2.83

You know you would have not incurred the costs if you would have stay home like the rest of us. LOL

What was the total mileage of my trip to GCF 0 roundtrip

---how long did it take me to get to the GCF 0 hours and 0 minutes (already answered correctly by someone)

---how much gas money did I spend $0.00

---what was the lowest price of the gas (per gallon) I bought for the weekend?? $0.00

----be able to go to GCF -priceless.

---What was the total mileage of my trip to GCF 545 miles roundtrip

---how long did it take me to get to the GCF 5 hours and 45 minutes (already answered correctly by someone)

---how much gas money did I spend $76.00

---What was the total mileage of my trip to GCF 593 miles roundtrip

---how long did it take me to get to the GCF 5 hours and 45 minutes (already answered correctly by DaFunkyFrogs)

---What was the total mileage of my trip to GCF 530 miles roundtrip

---how much gas money did I spend $46.00

---What was the total mileage of my trip to GCF 586 miles roundtrip

I will try, try again :)

---What was the total mileage of my trip to GCF 541 miles roundtrip

---how much gas money did I spend $52.00

---What was the total mileage of my trip to GCF 585 miles roundtrip

---What was the total mileage of my trip to GCF 575 miles roundtrip

---how much gas money did I spend $85

---What was the total mileage of my trip to GCF 584 miles roundtrip

:D:) Oh yes! I admit I am lost! :D

Thank you my dear friend od for the coin! :) when I will have it ready, I will post so it will start its race! :)

Oh! not blond this time? So, she was brown or red haired! Or... I do not know!!! sometimes the color in a womans hair is.... yesterday an old lady came in the museum and she probably had a tiny problem with the colors! she wanted to hide her white hair with dark color, but she ended having dark purple hair!!! :D Hey!!! just do not tell me she was bold!!! :laughing:

Oh! WSR posted that someone bought you a tank???

something like that???

tanklayout.jpg

Then why you went with your bike??? :D

For the new guess now!

Miles 329

Hours 5 h, 45 min

gas 48$

cheapest...2.93$

Is it cheating, just to try making you laugh??

Oh no!!! I really didn't want to do that!! I just found it funny to post! Sorry if I ...

Please consider it as free joke! :D

No worries all, no cheating seen here! All attempts at making me laugh are greatly appreciated, not all attempts will be awarded though! You're doing just fine!!

---how much gas money did I spend $85

You have two answers correct...which ones???

Way too much on the gas money spent!

What was the total mileage of my trip to GCF 592 miles roundtrip

---how long did it take me to get to the GCF 5 hours and 45 minutes

---how much gas money did I spend $69.50

Too high all around (save the correct answer of course)!!

---how much gas money did I spend $51

---what was the lowest price of the gas (per gallon) I bought for the weekend?? $2.79

---what was the lowest price of the gas (per gallon) I bought for the weekend?? $2.75

What was the total mileage of my trip to GCF 530 miles roundtrip

---how long did it take me to get to the GCF 5 hours and 45 minutes

---how much gas money did I spend $48.00

---what was the lowest price of the gas (per gallon) I bought for the weekend?? $2.79

WOW are we getting close here!!!! WOW!!!

---What was the total mileage of my trip to GCF: 530 miles

---how long did it take me to get to the GCF: 5 hours and 45 minutes

---how much gas money did I spend: $52

---what was the lowest price of the gas (per gallon) I bought for the weekend: $2.68

ok heres a guess from across the pond

total milage 542 miles ( are US miles longer than UK miles? everything in the US is usally biiger? :D )

time 5hr 45mins

total cost $56.25

cheapest gas $2.89 ( try nearer $10.00 a gallon here!!! :) )

I feel so badly for you, I'm giving you a coin!! Email coming soon, my friend! Didn't I tell someone else that?? Will have to look and see if I can find out who, but I told someone I'd email after returning from lunch??

ANYWHO...email on it's way, please read the Todie's Wild Ride thread so you understand what I'm asking you to do as far as naming and giving the mission!

---What was the total mileage of my trip to GCF: 530 miles

---how long did it take me to get to the GCF: 5 hours and 45 minutes

---how much gas money did I spend: $54

---what was the lowest price of the gas (per gallon) I bought for the weekend: $2.75