Do I really?!

Raddad637

Leave it...

Around here, if you let it go long enough, and ignore the "Noxious Weeds" notices the city puts on your door, they will nicely come and cut it for you while you are out caching.

Of course, they send you a bill and fine totaling over 200 bucks.

I was thinking the same thing. Actually, thus just happened to our neighbors a couple weeks ago! :)

I say you better cut it or your wife will get all mad and say <insert nagging wife voice> "you spend all your time caching, not taking care of things around the house!" and then she'll not want you to go caching anymore. :):)

Leave it...

Around here, if you let it go long enough, and ignore the "Noxious Weeds" notices the city puts on your door, they will nicely come and cut it for you while you are out caching.

Spoken from experience? :laughing::D:(

Yeah! Geocaching is more important... I even let them turn off the electric so I'd have more gas money to go caching. :laughing:

Seriously, a couple years ago, a house next to mine went into foreclosure, and nosey me would read all the stuff taped to the door.

Here is my advice:

1. never water your grass

2. pray that it doesn't rain

3. never use fertilizer

4. As long as the weeds are green, I say live and let live.

Do this and you only have to cut it 3-4 times every year.

#3 - I disagree with, I say fertilize the heck out of the grass, and eventually it will burn up and die... Problem solved. :laughing:

Leave it...

I was thinking the same thing. Actually, thus just happened to our neighbors a couple weeks ago! :D

I say you better cut it or your wife will get all mad and say <insert nagging wife voice> "you spend all your time caching, not taking care of things around the house!" and then she'll not want you to go caching anymore. :(:laughing:

My wife is out there caching with me. We both are not taking care of things around the house.

Here is my advice:

1. never water your grass

2. pray that it doesn't rain

3. never use fertilizer

4. As long as the weeds are green, I say live and let live.

Do this and you only have to cut it 3-4 times every year.

1. I never do. Develops a deeper root system that way and requires less water to survive.

2. Around Seattle? Get real! :laughing:

3. What's fertilizer?

4. Because of 1 & 2, they stay greener than most of the lawns in the area

I really should mow it more often. :ph34r: