Northern Ireland GeoCoin

Donmoore

Hi Everyone

Just to let you all know I have a Northern Ireland GeoCoin which will hopefully be ready for dispatching on the 10 August.

I am taking preorders Take a look at this thread on the Uk forum and also then place your order early to avoid disapointment!

http://forums.Groundspeak.com/GC/index.php...49496&st=50

Web sales site.

http://www.kammneves.co.uk/nicoin/index.php

thanks for you interest and let me know if I should be posting else where too as this is my first venture into the world of coin production.

Just made an order for a silver & a bronze (I would have ordered a copper too, had you minted it). :laughing:

Thanks for your order.

I'm usre other people would have bought the copper coin also but I personally would never promote/sell something I don't believe in myself and I just didn't think the copper coin brought anything to the table.

I was initially only going to get the silver minted but when I seen the Bronze I was really impressed so I got them minted too.

I have to say with the Cornish Coin, I like the Copper and Silver finishes pretty much equally - which was useful as those finishes fitted with the coin theme. I had some bronze ones made and wasn't amazingly impressed - I guess its all personal.

Steve

Yeah well I guess that's it really. it is all in the eye of the beholder.

The Long awaited day is now here the Northern Ireland Geocoin has now arrived and will be shipping from Friday 15 Aug.

The coin full details are available on the website including worldwide shipping.

The coins are trackable and have their own Icon.

Ready to go!

3cb72ba2-524c-4893-aa7b-5db57984d1e7.jpg

Silver Coin

Silver-front.jpg

silver-back.jpg

Bronze Coin

Bronze-front.jpg

Bronze-back.jpg

Buy yours now before they are gone...!

http://www.kammneves.co.uk/nicoin/index.php

Thanks.

Edited by Donmoore

Just ordered 2 of each for delivery here in the US!! What an awesome coin, I'm REALLY looking forward to these, just gorgeous and glorifying the REAL motherland!! ;)

Thanks again, can't wait to get my hands on these!!!

Kevin

Glad you like them. now it has been said these coin look better in real life so please take a seat before opening your package. ;)

My post office just loves me at the minute.

Thanks for the order.

Ordered 2 of each type and have now recieved them. The finished article is even better that the pictures look.

Snap them up quick, they are bound to be in great demand.

Thanks for a great job Donny

Glad you like your coins and I have to agree they look much better in hand and they feel great too :D

Absolutely STUNNING coin!!! These are very special to me as my roots are in Ireland.

I really love the time and effort you took to put so much history and meaning into these! I only wish my father were still around to see these, he'd be raisin' a pint to celebrate 'em with me!

What a great coin, and I'm VERY proud to own these!!! Job well done my friend from o'er the pond!!

Thanks again,

Kevin

Absolutely STUNNING coin!!! These are very special to me as my roots are in Ireland.

I really love the time and effort you took to put so much history and meaning into these! I only wish my father were still around to see these, he'd be raisin' a pint to celebrate 'em with me!

What a great coin, and I'm VERY proud to own these!!! Job well done my friend from o'er the pond!!

Thanks again,

Kevin

Thank you for your kind comments Glad the word is getting out and people are getting to appreciate the coin.

Here is the Icon which is finally sorted out.

2260.gif

These coins may going up in price soon as I will not be using a personal site to sell them as I am moving and would be unable to fullfil orders in time.

So this is your last chance to get them at the current price.

I have an event to go to tomorrow and then next week I'll be sending them to ukgeocachers.

I just received my Northern Ireland geocoin, and it is great, as all the previous posts have said. With a Landsharkz produced coin, what else would you expect. The working together of Donny Moore and the Landsharkz crew made a very unique coin.

I had forgotten that the "Giants Causeway" was on the coin. I am lucky enough to have seen the real thing and it is something. Northern Ireland is a great place to visit, even if it is a 'Wee Country'.

Thanks again

Dunworley.

We have updated the link in our gallery to the UKGeocachers site - on with the show Ian :) .

dunworley, thank you for your compliments, we sure had fun putting this one together! 3D can be a risky proposition and it's wonderful when it turns out well the first time!

Last but not least... welcome to Canada Donny!