I think Jeremy should have a tracking #.

:) I mean really. Just this year we've logged Groundspeak Headquarters, Signal the Frog, & GeoWoodstockVI. Met Jeremy & have photos, but I want to log him too. :D

They do sell trackable t-shirts ya know. :D Its not like we are asking you to get a tattoo. Or an ear piercing for the chain to go thru. lol

See ya at the GPS Maze event in Bridgeport, CT on Sat 6/14.

j/k

not a stalker :D

Edited by wandering4cache

Checking the froggy central database, it appears that the tracking device he implanted on you is indeed working, so we would know if you were stalking him anyway. The proximity charge detonator he carries will disable your motor functions, so he never has a thing to worry about.

Have a nice day! :)

I wouldn't trust W4C. I think she's a stalker. She followed me around in her car for like 4 hours after GeoWoodstock. :D

I'd fear for Jeremy. What if someone wanted to grab him rather than discover him...or wanted to drop him into a cache? I've seen how people are over coins. Would hate to think how they'd be over him. :D

I wouldn't trust W4C. I think she's a stalker. She followed me around in her car for like 4 hours after GeoWoodstock. :D

I'd fear for Jeremy. What if someone wanted to grab him rather than discover him...or wanted to drop him into a cache? I've seen how people are over coins. Would hate to think how they'd be over him. :D

I agree with Skippermark! W4C followed us around most of the day after GW VI!

Edited by frivlas

LOL, well thanks Skippermark & Frivlas. With friends like you......

j/k

You can follow me around any time, but as you know, our maps are a bit outdated. We won't get very far. lol

ROTFL - Stick with me and I'll lead you to that FTF!

I don't know. I might think twice about following you guys around again. I was just looking thru your gallery. Crawling thru tunnels? :D

Edited by wandering4cache