Jeep Challenge

There are usually announcements several weeks ahead of time, usually posted here in the forums and also in the weekly Groundspeak newsletter. Just go to the Jeep TB website and give them your address and email address, and if you win the lottery you'll get one. I got one last year :huh:

There are usually announcements several weeks ahead of time, usually posted here in the forums and also in the weekly Groundspeak newsletter. Just go to the Jeep TB website and give them your address and email address, and if you win the lottery you'll get one. I got one last year :D

It would be nice for sure! (see link in sig line) :ninja:

Nice Hummer :P:P:D:P

My Unlimited:

boothillsmall.jpg

Just funnin ya on the Hummer. We have a JK also, I'd like a buck for all the times people don't realize it's a Jeep.

Edited by CCrew

My best guess is that they are most likely NOT doing the contest this year. Two things make me think this. Firstly they have not announced it yet, and last year the contest was already underway. Second thing is that the company was SOLD last year and the new owners of JEEP will probably take their advertising and promotions in new directions. I HOPE I am wrong, but these are my intuitions :P

My best guess is that they are most likely NOT doing the contest this year. Two things make me think this. Firstly they have not announced it yet, and last year the contest was already underway. Second thing is that the company was SOLD last year and the new owners of JEEP will probably take their advertising and promotions in new directions. I HOPE I am wrong, but these are my intuitions :P

This is a good guess I think.......the "New Owners" are also having their Camp Jeep every other year now. This year is not being one. :laughing:

I'd say that there likely is a good chance that the promo won't be going on this year. The new owners are just investment bankers, not car people. Why would camp jeep be fun or sell Jeeps? Those folks think oh say, Camp Audi.

Actually, the promo was'nt quite going on this early in the year. Mine came in the mail 7/31/07 per the logs.

hairball