IS PLANET EARTH REALLY A SPACE CACHE?

OK, i'm sitting here thinking, maybe a little to deeply, but the question popped into my head, "Are we really nothing more than a cache in space?" Gives all those Bible bashers and Evolutionists something to think about doesn't it?? Does this make me a "cacheologian?" Might explain all those UFO's people keep seeing too! Maybe all those who got "beamed up" are really trackables. The ones that come back are just quick grabs! Was Roswell really a travel bug hotel?? Think I have too much time on my hands.......... :D

Edited by willhumpa

OK, i'm sitting here thinking, maybe a little to deeply, but the question popped into my head, "Are we really nothing more than a cache in space?" Gives all those Bible bashers and Evolutionists something to think about doesn't it?? Does this make me a "cacheologian?" Might explain all those UFO's people keep seeing too! Maybe all those who got "beamed up" are really trackables. The ones that come back are just quick grabs! Was Roswell really a travel bug hotel?? Think I have too much time on my hands.......... :D

It is not a laughing matter. The reality is that our planet is indeed a cache site listed on the Galactic Caching list, but the bad news is that you cannot log it as a find unless you know where the logbook is located and unless you are a registered member of the Galactic Caching organization. And, for more bad news, no humans currently living on earth are registered members of the Galactic Caching organization, and they do not have a website portal on the Internet currently used on earth, nor do they have a phone number here on earth, and so you cannot access their organization in any way from a location on our planet.

Why do people take all the good trade items and leave junk. :D

Now that's a reality check! :D

This is an automated message from Geocaching

For GCEARTH: Mostly Harmless (Earthcache)

3963.2mi Down (6378.1km Down)

Algor reported Mostly Harmless (Earthcache) needs maintenance at 8/31/2006

Edited by GPSlug

Any possible alien life is too far away to visit us, or even communicate with us.

HUMANS are the only aliens on this planet. We destroyed our former home after we accumulated enough weapons to blow ourself up several times over. Energy prices rose up, food prices soared, and a religious war broke out. Several people came here to start over again. They didnt tell the next generation about what happened because they wanted everything to be new. But they did figure that things would come full circle and we would repeat our mistakes, so they kept the history, but implied it would happen in the future. Only they wrote it in exact allegorical detail just so it really would not reoccur and someone would stop it. I think it's titled "Revelations" or something like that. The other planet is now is just an asteroid belt now. Fifth rock from the sun. It was warmer there, where we evolved. The atmosphere was much thicker to keep the heat in - meaning no sunburn. Same reason why Venus (which is planet #2) is warmer than Mercury.

They made up a story about a boat, when it really was a ship.

Said it was full of animals, but they really just dressed up like this:

262356299_a322aef18c.jpg

They saved the evidence and valued it tremendously. But they had to create a decoy to distract anyone who was looking for it. Carved up a box real fancy with gold and winged creatures on it and told everyone they must stay away from it.

ark200500.jpg

but there was nothing in it of any value, just the bones of the old captain of the "ship".

They planned on hiding the real evidence under a huge rock cairn, so they built several prototypes until they got it correct. Said they were for the afterlife, when they really were for the future.

They realized a massive pile of rocks would be like a giant target to raid, so they built an even bigger one right next to it and made it look like it would contain the decoy. They couldnt leave the decoy in it, because if someone found it, well the jig would be up. So they left it completely empty. Told the builders they could use the one tunnel that was open for their initiation practices. The builders kept the secret, and since it was to the northeast of the real thing, they subsequently marked everything to the northeast in memory. It really wasnt difficult to build, and absurd to think that they used ramps, when the sides were ramps. Steep ramps. Each man tied a rope to themselves, and together they were able to pull the giant blocks up the sides by using their bodyweight and gravity. They pulled downward on the other side and used some slimy stuff to lubricate the blocks. When the slippery stuff dried, it hardened and kept everything in place. They even pulled up blocks as counterweights to pull up the even heavier ones.

The first person that tunneled in, found it empty and gave up. Everyone else figured that he had taken whatever was there. The builders even left a small tunnel out the bottom to make it look like they had taken it. All of the focus was placed on the decoy, while the real thing was just next door all along. They built a smaller one to make a set of 3 to look like a star constellation, but none of the other prototypes do. It was just a convienient way to conceal it. The shape of the real thing symbolized fire. The decoy was turned upside down and represented water. Placed on top of each other, they make a good symbol. They still use it today actually..

It's still there.

Probably the most valuable puzzle cache in human history. Someone go get it. :D

Nice story I made up. I got more where that came from. :D

:finds a car key that is not his, and tosses it out the window:

Hmmm....When you think about it in the larger scheme of things, we are really just a tiny planet around an insignificant star on the rim of an out of the way galaxy.....does that make us the cosmic equilivant of a lamp post micro?

Actually, I think we're a nano.

Hmmm....When you think about it in the larger scheme of things, we are really just a tiny planet around an insignificant star on the rim of an out of the way galaxy.....does that make us the cosmic equilivant of a lamp post micro?

At least it's a nice long hike to get here :D

...and so you cannot access their organization in any way from a location on our planet.

Which means you have access to it often. ;)

I refuse to answer your implied implication, as any true answer could endanger the status of some of my extant contracts for alien starship repair with off-planet organizations.

In any case, my chickens, jenny donkeys and I are in hiding under deep cover today and for the next few days, because we have received advance notice that the feared Nebraska cacher named Sionevil (aka Sioneva) is enroute to Maryland and will be here for several days, and we are justifiably VERY SCARED of "her" (see footnote 1).

footnote 1: I use the term "her" conditionally, as Sioneva's status as a human being is highly questionable, and it is far more likely that she is one of the genderless alien reptoid reptilians sent to invade earth by their alien gray overlords.

Edited by Vinny & Sue Team

OK, i'm sitting here thinking, maybe a little to deeply, but the question popped into my head, "Are we really nothing more than a cache in space?" Gives all those Bible bashers and Evolutionists something to think about doesn't it?? Does this make me a "cacheologian?" Might explain all those UFO's people keep seeing too! Maybe all those who got "beamed up" are really trackables. The ones that come back are just quick grabs! Was Roswell really a travel bug hotel?? Think I have too much time on my hands.......... :o

Any possible alien life is too far away to visit us, or even communicate with us.

HUMANS are the only aliens on this planet. We destroyed our former home after we accumulated enough weapons to blow ourself up several times over. Energy prices rose up, food prices soared, and a religious war broke out. Several people came here to start over again. They didnt tell the next generation about what happened because they wanted everything to be new. But they did figure that things would come full circle and we would repeat our mistakes, so they kept the history, but implied it would happen in the future. Only they wrote it in exact allegorical detail just so it really would not reoccur and someone would stop it. I think it's titled "Revelations" or something like that. The other planet is now is just an asteroid belt now. Fifth rock from the sun. It was warmer there, where we evolved. The atmosphere was much thicker to keep the heat in - meaning no sunburn. Same reason why Venus (which is planet #2) is warmer than Mercury.

262356299_a322aef18c.jpg

They saved the evidence and valued it tremendously. But they had to create a decoy to distract anyone who was looking for it. Carved up a box real fancy with gold and winged creatures on it and told everyone they must stay away from it.

ark200500.jpg

but there was nothing in it of any value, just the bones of the old captain of the "ship".

They planned on hiding the real evidence under a huge rock cairn, so they built several prototypes until they got it correct. Said they were for the afterlife, when they really were for the future.

They realized a massive pile of rocks would be like a giant target to raid, so they built an even bigger one right next to it and made it look like it would contain the decoy. They couldnt leave the decoy in it, because if someone found it, well the jig would be up. So they left it completely empty. Told the builders they could use the one tunnel that was open for their initiation practices. The builders kept the secret, and since it was to the northeast of the real thing, they subsequently marked everything to the northeast in memory. It really wasnt difficult to build, and absurd to think that they used ramps, when the sides were ramps. Steep ramps. Each man tied a rope to themselves, and together they were able to pull the giant blocks up the sides by using their bodyweight and gravity. They pulled downward on the other side and used some slimy stuff to lubricate the blocks. When the slippery stuff dried, it hardened and kept everything in place. They even pulled up blocks as counterweights to pull up the even heavier ones.

The first person that tunneled in, found it empty and gave up. Everyone else figured that he had taken whatever was there. The builders even left a small tunnel out the bottom to make it look like they had taken it. All of the focus was placed on the decoy, while the real thing was just next door all along. They built a smaller one to make a set of 3 to look like a star constellation, but none of the other prototypes do. It was just a convienient way to conceal it. The shape of the real thing symbolized fire. The decoy was turned upside down and represented water. Placed on top of each other, they make a good symbol. They still use it today actually..

It's still there.

Probably the most valuable puzzle cache in human history. Someone go get it. ;) ...

...Nice story I made up. I got more where that came from. :huh:

:finds a car key that is not his, and tosses it out the window:

I suspect that you have forgotten to take your daily dose of your iridium/plutonium/thorium nutritional supplement tablets.

...and so you cannot access their organization in any way from a location on our planet.

Which means you have access to it often. :huh:

I refuse to answer your implied implication, as any true answer could endanger the status of some of my extant contracts for alien starship repair with off-planet organizations.

In any case, my chickens, jenny donkeys and I are in hiding under deep cover today and for the next few days, because we have received advance notice that the feared Nebraska cacher named Sionevil (aka Sioneva) is enroute to Maryland and will be here for several days, and we are justifiably VERY SCARED of "her" (see footnote 1).

footnote 1: I use the term "her" conditionally, as Sioneva's status as a human being is highly questionable, and it is far more likely that she is one of the genderless alien reptoid reptilians sent to invade earth by their alien gray overlords.

...if I recall correctly...so is Vinny...

:o:o;)

<snip>

:huh: Now, that's the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard. Why do people let you post such drivel? ;) It's demeaning to the nth degree. You could get in serious hot water with the PTB* for this...

... you know full well that they're not gray, they're ORANGE. *heavy sigh of patience*

* aka, alien orange overlords

Vinnie, Please call the office. Your repair parts are in and one of them just ate the receptionist. We need you to pick them up as soon as you can.

Oops! Sorry! I apologize profusely for the misbehavior of the organic starship component that escaped from its package, and, as a way of making up for the inconvenience and the loss of your receptionist, I will be happy to ask my friends from Zeta Reticuli to give you a whirlwind half-hour sightseeing tour of the far side of the moon in one of their small craft. They will be in touch shortly.

OK, i'm sitting here thinking, maybe a little to deeply, but the question popped into my head, "Are we really nothing more than a cache in space?" Gives all those Bible bashers and Evolutionists something to think about doesn't it?? Does this make me a "cacheologian?" Might explain all those UFO's people keep seeing too! Maybe all those who got "beamed up" are really trackables. The ones that come back are just quick grabs! Was Roswell really a travel bug hotel?? Think I have too much time on my hands.......... :)

262356299_a322aef18c.jpg

ark200500.jpg

It's still there.

Probably the most valuable puzzle cache in human history. Someone go get it. :D ...

...Nice story I made up. I got more where that came from. :)

I suspect that you have forgotten to take your daily dose of your iridium/plutonium/thorium nutritional supplement tablets.

They cut me back to 500mg, and told me that the aluminum headgear I was wearing was much too thin.. :)

Edited by 4wheelin_fool

What would the difficulty ratings be?

Do I need any special equiment for it like a kayak or a space shuttle?

Can it be done in under an hour?

Is it kid friendly?

What happens if it gets muggled?

What if it's been muggled aleady?

Do I have to bring my own pen?

Planet? Galaxy? How do you know that we are not just a microbe on a drop of water under the eyelid of some much larger being?