Loggin in a 'find' site

Keenpeople.com?

That site still won't upload finds and logs to geocaching.com, will it? To enter a find and a log on geocaching.com don't we still have to visit each cache page and type out a log?

But since the OP has 154 finds over three years, I don't understand how much time would be saved anyway using a batch logging/uploading process.

Keenpeople.com?

That site still won't upload finds and logs to geocaching.com, will it? To enter a find and a log on geocaching.com don't we still have to visit each cache page and type out a log?

But since the OP has 154 finds over three years, I don't understand how much time would be saved anyway using a batch logging/uploading process.

Yeah, I realized later (meaning that I actually read the previous posting) that it wasn't keenpeople.

Oops! :o

Keenpeople.com?

Well thanks to those who did try to help, but I found the site I was looking for..

BTW I didn't realise that with only 154 finds over three years , I shouldnt post in the forum to risk sarky comments.

Thanks once again for the help

Keenpeople.com?

Well thanks to those who did try to help, but I found the site I was looking for..

BTW I didn't realise that with only 154 finds over three years , I shouldnt post in the forum to risk sarky comments.

mind sharing the site.....??

Would you please share the website with the rest of us?

Also, I think that they were referring to the fact that you have found an average of about 50 caches a year probably means that you aren't one to find all 50 on one day and then have to have a marathon logging session. I don't think they were trying to be snarky, just practical.

That site is almost certainly violating the TOU of the geocaching.com, and you may well be banned by using it.

(automated multiple posting of logs is the same as scraping the site)

Check it out again. It's not automated posting, it's just automated opening of the log pages in your browser. You still have to submit each log manually. I don't think that it is against the TOU.

That site is almost certainly violating the TOU of the geocaching.com, and you may well be banned by using it.

(automated multiple posting of logs is the same as scraping the site)

Check it out again. It's not automated posting, it's just automated opening of the log pages in your browser. You still have to submit each log manually. I don't think that it is against the TOU.

It allows you to personalize each log? Now that is useful.

Nothing in my post said anything about you shouldn't post in a forum. You have more finds than I have and I post here. I was saying that I didn't see how a batch logging process would save much time for someone who doesn't log many finds. Nothing snarky about that.

I wrote:

Edited by steve p

Its just an express logger, not summit only to log loads of caches as such.

http://boulter.com/geocaching/express/

Oh, great!

Bulk logging of the same text to multiple cache pages. Just what I like to see...

This is a great bulk-find-logging site. I use this site to log my 20,000 to 80,000 new finds after each cross-country trip which I make via commercial jet airliner, as it is my practice to log a find on every cache within 100 miles to each side of the flight path, since I was within line-of-sight of the caches.

:D:D

;)

Its just an express logger, not summit only to log loads of caches as such.

http://boulter.com/geocaching/express/

Oh, great!

Bulk logging of the same text to multiple cache pages. Just what I like to see...

This is a great bulk-find-logging site. I use this site to log my 20,000 to 80,000 new finds after each cross-country trip which I make via commercial jet airliner, as it is my practice to log a find on every cache within 100 miles to each side of the flight path, since I was within line-of-sight of the caches.

:D:D

:D

Well, lookie there! I knew Vinny liked me! He/she/it just gave me my first chance to Markwell! ;)

:)Regarding line of sight caches :D