A quick hello

Just like to say Hi :)

A total newbie to geocaching, hadn't even heard of it a couple of days ago. But!, armed with a cheap gps Garmin GPS 12) and sheets of paper everywhere me and SWMBO headed out for our first search. A succesful day, finding 2 out of 2 caches. Des Res (GC19GZ4) and Neither up nor Doon (GCP3ZX).

You'll have gathered I live in Ayrshire :blink:

Cheers for now.....Tackety Bits

Soon you'll be doing daft things too like as many caches as you can stuff into 24hrs........... or how many thousands you can do in a year...........

WELCOME

I hope you enjoy it as much as i do........ remember its only a hobby......

<Dons TVP issue armour, grabs an armadillo shield and takes cover behind a carrier for the onslaught> :blink::):)

Thanks for all the replies and info lads (and lassies of course :D )

I can see how this could become VERY addictive! I've got two earmarked for today (after we visit out respective Mothers like :lol: )

Cheers...Tackety Bits

Better still, take them with you and get them hooked as well! I did that and now much of my family tree are geocaching (on my mums side at least!)

I can see how this could become VERY addictive! I've got two earmarked for today (after we visit out respective Mothers like :D )

Cheers...Tackety Bits

Dearest Mum,sorry I couldn't make it today but I had a real bad upset stomach type thing. :D:D:o

My Parents (The Sandiway Searchers) are on holiday so no mothers day here today... athough she did phone me to tell me she had done a cache on some caribbean island or other!!!

If I'd gone caching somewhere exotic on Mothers day I'd have ben cruicified!!

I can see how this could become VERY addictive! I've got two earmarked for today (after we visit out respective Mothers like :D )

Cheers...Tackety Bits

Dearest Mum,sorry I couldn't make it today but I had a real bad upset stomach type thing. :D;):laughing:

My Parents (The Sandiway Searchers) are on holiday so no mothers day here today... athough she did phone me to tell me she had done a cache on some caribbean island or other!!!

I know the feeling. I only managed one of the 2 I was going for :D

Cheers...Tackety Bits

Dearest Mum,sorry I couldn't make it today but I had a real bad upset stomach type thing. ;):laughing::D

I know the feeling. I only managed one of the 2 I was going for :D

My log for mothers day!!!! :-)

http://www.geocaching.com/seek/log.aspx?LU...30-9fe330af2471

I can see how this could become VERY addictive! I've got two earmarked for today (after we visit out respective Mothers like B) )

Cheers...Tackety Bits

Dearest Mum,sorry I couldn't make it today but I had a real bad upset stomach type thing. :D:D:)

I know the feeling. I only managed one of the 2 I was going for B)

My log for mothers day!!!! :-)

http://www.geocaching.com/seek/log.aspx?LU...30-9fe330af2471

I bet your popular :D