Introducing the Viking Runestone Geocoin

mousekakat

I missed out on them, I'd love to have one!!!!! so yes!

Well, did everyone get theirs that have them coming? I hope so and that you're all enjoying them! Thanks so much for buying my first coin the way that you did, it's a very special feeling!

I was wondering if there was enough interest to possibly do a remint in another metal? And no, Keewee, granite is NOT a metal :)

Originally we weren't going to do a remint, and we still may not, but I was wondering what the desire for it would be!

So, is there interest in a remint, ya'll?

Well, did everyone get theirs that have them coming? I hope so and that you're all enjoying them! Thanks so much for buying my first coin the way that you did, it's a very special feeling!

I was wondering if there was enough interest to possibly do a remint in another metal? And no, Keewee, granite is NOT a metal :)

Originally we weren't going to do a remint, and we still may not, but I was wondering what the desire for it would be!

Well you'd better start chiseling now then!!! :lol:

I guess each granite runestone will take quite a while to make. Will this push the price up? :unsure:

Edited by keewee

I would be interested. If I see the post before they are all gone, I will definitely buy one or more.

I was wondering if there was enough interest to possibly do a remint in another metal?

I would prefer not, and that you stick to your wording in the original post. I bought 2 one to keep and 1 to trade and probably wouldn't have jumped in to get them if I knew there would be more.

With all your creativity I am sure you can come up with a different idea and design. :)

I was wondering if there was enough interest to possibly do a remint in another metal?

I would prefer not, and that you stick to your wording in the original post. I bought 2 one to keep and 1 to trade and probably wouldn't have jumped in to get them if I knew there would be more.

With all your creativity I am sure you can come up with a different idea and design. :)

I agree, NO RE-MINT. Keeps the desire for the coins high.

Hmmm... wish I'd bought more than 1 of each now then :unsure:

Hmmm... wish I'd bought more than 1 of each now then :unsure:

The original post did say NO RE-MINT - so no surprise really is it?

Look at what I did with my viking runestone geocoin!

vikingrune1a.jpg

:blink:

This is an extremely cool way of displaying this extremely cool coin!

I'm very new to these forums and I'm sure that people might think I'm a lurker. Truth is I don't know how to work them. A friend showed me quite a bit on a boating forum over the last weekend and now I have a bit of an idea what to do.

I really get into geocaching and especially the coins.

I was way lucky enough to get 10 of these babies in the copper finsh. That's the coolest finish I think. :wub:

I'd have to agree, no re-mint. Stick to your word and watch your coin be a much sought after heart's desire item!!

and maybe make a bigger minting of the next coin?? lol

Have to agree on this one.

Agree with both of them.....

I'm new to the forums but I think no re mint.

I collect alot of these coins and I think the fewer the better. (It's OK when I get one but sad when I don't)

Now that I have seen one 'in the flesh', I am bummed that I didn't get the entire set, but thrilled I received an XLE Shiny Gold! Thanks Naomi!

I am going to look at getting more of these as a challenge. It's part of what makes collecting geocoins fun for me - and it makes trading so much more exciting!

Edited to say - Oroborus, that is beautiful!

Edited by Cheesy pigs

I completely missed out on one of these and wanted to see how they turned out, so when I saw one was traveling and sitting in a cache where we'd be over the weekend made sure I had the coordinates loaded in the GPSr :blink:

These turned out great! Really disappointed that I missed this now!

Anyways, wanted to chime in with great job :)