Geocaching program on TV

geowizerd

The Geocaching program mentioned here two weeks ago - and starring some of this forums colorful members - that aired on PBS stations, will be back on this weekend. Those in central PA can catch it on WPSU (State College) on Sunday, Jan. 13th @ 10:30 PM. It will also air Tuesday, January 22, @ 2:30am and Wednesday, January 23, @ 1:30am. I will do a digital capture of it, and see if I can post it somewhere for noobs, and those who just haven't seen it yet.

The Geocaching program mentioned here two weeks ago - and starring some of this forums colorful members - that aired on PBS stations, will be back on this weekend. Those in central PA can catch it on WPSU (State College) on Sunday, Jan. 13th @ 10:30 PM. It will also air Tuesday, January 22, @ 2:30am and Wednesday, January 23, @ 1:30am. I will do a digital capture of it, and see if I can post it somewhere for noobs, and those who just haven't seen it yet.

What program? The name would be nice...

I have a video capture card on my PC, I will capture it, and try to post it somewhere. YouTube has limitations on file size and length, so I may end up posting it somewhere else, depending on the size. Wherever I post it, I'll leave a link to it here...

Edited by geowizerd

The Geocaching program mentioned here two weeks ago - and starring some of this forums colorful members - that aired on PBS stations, will be back on this weekend. ---------------- I will do a digital capture of it, and see if I can post it somewhere for noobs, and those who just haven't seen it yet.

Please do. I just checked the UNC-TV and local PBS station in my area and they don't list the show at all at anytime. So..!!!!!

Schedule

Program

I would be interested to see it as well. Maybe someone will make it available on the Internet.

Am I colorful? :D

Cuz I'm in it.... Briefly. :D

No, you must learn to remain happy by simply being your cute little self. :):grin::)

By the way, did they give you eough lines of dialog to qualify for the minimum scale?

Actually, I refused an on camera interview. I told David just to catch me being myself. I'm camera shy.

BTW- There's a huge list of cachers in the credits of which many post here pretty regularly. :D

One of my favorite parts of the video is of Nate Irish talking about cache hiders. :)

The Geocaching program mentioned here two weeks ago - and starring some of this forums colorful members - that aired on PBS stations, will be back on this weekend. ---------------- I will do a digital capture of it, and see if I can post it somewhere for noobs, and those who just haven't seen it yet.

Please do. I just checked the UNC-TV and local PBS station in my area and they don't list the show at all at anytime. So..!!!!!

Carolnbarney,

You may have already seen this one. It's from the UNC-CH area.