Hockey Jersey Cointest

mrjiffy

Thought I would run a quick cointest for those folks on the forums today. The winner will get one of my Team Geocache Hockey Jersey coins, home team version in black nickel. There were a total of 28 MRJIFFY Hockey Jersey coins minted, 14 of which were in the Black Nickel version. I am planning on giving away two of these coins today, one for the first question, and a second for an additional question to be posted after the first question has been answered.

Rules of the contest.

First one to post the correct answer wins the coin.

Only one answer allowed per Groundspeak member every five minutes

Do not email me or PM me your answer

If no one gets the answer in the first five minutes after I post, I will post a clue to help narrow down the range of answers

I have sole discretion to determine the winner of the cointest

Anybody being disrispectful to other players will be disqualified from the cointest

The winner of the first cointest is not allowed to participate in the second cointest

I will post the first question in about 15 minutes from now to allow more players to see the post and participate in the cointest!

Good Luck and have fun. :)

MRJIFFY

JiffyHockeyJersey.jpg

Like many geocachers, my dog tags along on many of my caching adventures. My dogs name is Merlin and he is almost 4 years old now and has a great time running around each time we go out!

Merlin is a pure bred dog, and my question is what breed of dog is Merlin?

Remember, only one post each five minutes by each person.

Good Luck....