Mario Bros Geocoin

Team JSAM

Cool thanks!

Looking for the mariobros coin anyone? we have some left available!! email me at boomerangpapa@hotmail.com for inquiries! check out the event log book pic at the

"mariobros presents: William's Lake River Valley" event (GC14E2F) for pics of front and back (not super clear but you get the point!)

thanx for the interest!

-boomerangpapa // mariobros

brian

Cool thanks!

Looking for the mariobros coin anyone? we have some left available!! email me at boomerangpapa@hotmail.com for inquiries! check out the event log book pic at the

"mariobros presents: William's Lake River Valley" event (GC14E2F) for pics of front and back (not super clear but you get the point!)

thanx for the interest!

brian

pm sent

thanx for the interest!

brian

Email sent!

I ordered 4 of these coins and then I also noticed they aren't trackable, hmmm.

I'm sorry for the confusion! I thought everyone had seen the pictures of the coin (which shows no tracking #) Sorry again for being misleading as it was unintentional.

Don't worry about it! When I ordered them, I knew they were untrackable and I still wanted them, growing up playing all the versions of Super Mario Bros on my Nintendo. :ph34r: