HEY !

deafnut

prite geocin

gold wood map

linace geocaching geocin

42 hictr geocion

i am not sue the rest

Congrats, are you going to do some trading at the next event in Anchorage? Heard last nights went till all hours when some decided to try out night caching:)

Glad to see you have caught the coinbug:)

That sounds cool. What missions are you going to give them?

They might be keepers :D

I started collecting geocoins so I could send them out travelling. "Unfortunately" only 5% of my collection gets to see the world.

Looks like DeafHunt can start trading - COOL! :)

They may well be, however, i prefer to see where the coin has gone rather than to just keep it home and look at it.

Deafhunt, do you have a name?

People often shorten my name to Dorset which isn't too bad cos I come from Dorset, or DG & GD or simply Wendy & Caesar, but to shorten yours to Deaf seems rude, (I would not like to be referred to by any impairment I might have) so what should we call you for short? :)

I'm pretty sure his name is Daniel.

deafhunt isn't really that long of a name, is it? He is deaf, and he hunts for caches. It's his chosen caching name, why is there a need to shorten an 8 letter name?

Congratulations on your coin purchase, deafhunt, and the beginning of a new hobby. Enjoy where it takes you!

deafhunt isn't really that long of a name, is it? He is deaf, and he hunts for caches. It's his chosen caching name, why is there a need to shorten an 8 letter name?

Congratulations on your coin purchase, deafhunt, and the beginning of a new hobby. Enjoy where it takes you!

hat he say he was right .....