Kudos to our Reviewer

Team FIREBOY

Not 100 percent sure this is the correct forum, if not can a moderator please move it. Thanks!

We just wanted to let the world of Geocachers here in Geocaching.com know that we think we have a WONDERFUL reviewer here in WYOMING!

He/She did a fantastic job with our recent listings that we placed and then held for publishing for after our event. He/she guided us on the proper way to list caches and then publish later. It sure helped to make our event even more successful.

SO KUDOS TO YOU ROCKY MOUNTAIN REVIEWER! We are lucky to have you in our region! :huh::huh:<_<

Please keep this an angst free thread. We need to thank the people who work so hard to help this game/hobby along and not thrash them in the forums. Without them.. where would Geocaching.com be?

Not sure why this got moved as we should all take the time to thank our reviewers.

Down here in New Zealand we (myself and some other local geocachers) have a jeep geocoin race going. To start our jeeps going we all placed new caches and our local reviewer published them all at the same time. As well as this the reviewer got into the spirit of the race by posting a reply on a thread we had going on a local forum. It was along the line of commentary used for a horse race to start the races off.

Thanks to all reviewers without them we would have none to hunt for.

I wanted all to see... not just our region. RMR has done such a great job and we think everyone should know!

I goofed by moving it -- was distracted by something else, which happens from time to time! :laughing:

Anyway, I'm reopening the thread -- seems it was mysteriously closed somehow after it was moved back, but it's open now -- back to praising Rocky Mountain Reviewer's efforts!

:laughing:

Our Reviewer is Marko Ramius and he does a fantastic job, Publishing his 10,000th cache this past summer. :P

That is an unbelievable number . . . and doesn't count the many, many caches he has to look at and reject for one reason or another.

With his busy life, I don't know how he Reviews so many caches and gets them Published so quickly. thumbsup.gif

My Hat's off to Marko Ramius . . . and all the other Volunteer Reviewers who work so hard for the rest of us so we can have our fun hiding and finding caches. :P

This thread is to heap praise on Rocky Mtn Reviewer. Please stay on topic.

Hi. As the OP I meant to post a "Kudos" for Rocky Mountain Reviewer AND to solicit other "you did a great job" for other reviewers who work so hard to publish the caches.

I am amazed at how hard all of them work.

I also wanted for this to be a place for praise and not a place to thrash our hard working reviewers.

I think that all the comments have been wonderful so far.

Can I change this thread to also get kudos for all reviewers? :P

Edit: speeeeling

Edited by Team FIREBOY