Im freakin torn.......

Decided on LegendHCx or VistaHCx............

should I get the Vista, when Iam pretty sure that I will never really need the EC or BA?

the difference is $30, which isnt much for two extra features, but then again Ill probably

never use them...........

My dilemna:*worried that Vista might glitch or "break" due to having extra programs(EC BA)

*heard that the compass sucks(or doesnt works that well)

*BA needs constant adjustment, and I dont even hike above 4k feet.....I feel that

the GPS Elevation works fine

but, for a mere $30 I could have a "better" GPS.............

I know Iam being indecisive, but this may help others decide what they will get........and Im

looking for personal opinions of people that already went thru this decision making

process and their "hindsight" feelings or opinions............

thanks,

Iam getting either one TODAY(losing patience)......2hrs 15mins til REI closes...........find my

cache tommorow(hopefully)

Decided on LegendHCx or VistaHCx............

should I get the Vista, when Iam pretty sure that I will never really need the EC or BA?

the difference is $30, which isnt much for two extra features, but then again Ill probably

never use them...........

My dilemna:*worried that Vista might glitch or "break" due to having extra programs(EC BA)

*heard that the compass sucks(or doesnt works that well)

*BA needs constant adjustment, and I dont even hike above 4k feet.....I feel that

the GPS Elevation works fine

but, for a mere $30 I could have a "better" GPS.............

I know Iam being indecisive, but this may help others decide what they will get........and Im

looking for personal opinions of people that already went thru this decision making

process and their "hindsight" feelings or opinions............

thanks,

Iam getting either one TODAY(losing patience)......2hrs 15mins til REI closes...........find my

cache tommorow(hopefully)

There's an awful lot of misinformation spread about electronic compasses. You sometimes have to wonder what their agenda is.

Read this and this for a better understanding of EC and what it will and won't do.