Geocoin Store shipping time

~tasia~

I just placed my order (after a few days of filling and emptying my shopping cart trying to decide if I wanted to get them or not), and it gave me this message that was displayed after my order number.

You have successfully checked out. We will ship your order within 4-6 weeks and you will receive a notice when it ships. Thank you for your business and we hope to serve you again in the future!

Does it normally say 4-6 weeks???

I've rec'd my orders before from them in a week before, so just wondering when I will see them in the mailbox.

It's a worst case. We ship at least once per week and most of the time twice.

We're a small business with small business challenges. We've got one guy doing the shipping. Sometimes our shipping guy takes a vacation which delays things a week or so. Recently he broke his wrist so things were a bit slow out the door while we trained a temp on the process. The caveat gives us time to roll with the punches, but we always try to get 'em out ASAP. We rarely pre-sell (if ever) any more so we want the stuff out the door ASAP as much as you do! :)

"Under promise, over deliver"

FYI - In most cases the best course of action for a question like this is to go directly to the business rather than post here in the forums.

WHY?

A lot of the time, these threads turn ugly by people jumping in with comments like:

"That's no way to run a business"

"I can't believe that, I would never do business with them again"

etc.

Some people (and companies) get tried and sentenced before the facts ever come out.

I'm glad that didn't happen in this case, but everybody should keep that in mind going forward.

Contacting the person/company directly first and giving them a chance to respond never hurts.