A Cache in Every County

I've been browsing other cacher's profiles this evening and it seems lots of us have maps to show which counties we're found caches in. I'd love to find a cache in every one, but must admit I'll probably never manage it.

That got me wondering.... has anyone managed to find a cache in every UK county and if not who has found the most?

So far the team I have seen with the most is Pengy and Tigger who have found caches in all the mainland counties and only have some of the Scottish Islands left. That's a real achievement - has anyone else found as many?

Personally I have wiped out the whole of Wales, this was achieved in a day with P&T (22 Counties)

England I have cached in 43 of the 47 counties

Scotland only 4, but watch this space, I’m in Scotland from a week on Monday and then from the 19th for 7 days, my plan is to paint the map yellow! Once this is completed I think all I’ll have left to do is the IoW, Shetland and Orkney.

I hope very soon that I will achieve caches in 5 continents.

I have now done Europe, America, Asia and Australasia -- so only Africa to go.

I work in Africa quite a lot, but there are no caches really near to where I go. However, I am back in Morocco in 2 weeks time and so will probably get somebody to take me to one of the caches outside Casablanca so that I can achieve my 5 continents target.

I hope very soon that I will achieve caches in 5 continents.

I have now done Europe, America, Asia and Australasia -- so only Africa to go.

I work in Africa quite a lot, but there are no caches really near to where I go. However, I am back in Morocco in 2 weeks time and so will probably get somebody to take me to one of the caches outside Casablanca so that I can achieve my 5 continents target.

We've achieved five continents.............as we like to get as far away from work as possibe.........