I hate it when I do this

I frequent the Drudge Report and today I saw the following headline:

Virulent New Strain of TB Raising Fears of Pandemic; Bug Is Resistant to Most Available Drugs...

My first thought was the TB was a travel bug, hah, and I am in the health profession.

When I read geocaching terms into regular everyday conversation, does it mean I am spending too much time thinking about geocaching?

And when you're writing a note for the bank saying you want, "$80.00 in cache." :shocked:

You think you got it bad? Try being a cache reviewer that works for a large bank.

I'll review the maps and descriptions for a cash submission or two during my lunch hour, and with that fresh on my mind, I'll write a memo on cache management services after lunch. My boss is pretty used to it by now. "Your analysis is fine, but please take out the geocaching stuff before we send the report to the executive committee."

You think you got it bad? Try being a cache reviewer that works for a large bank.

I'll review the maps and descriptions for a cash submission or two during my lunch hour, and with that fresh on my mind, I'll write a memo on cache management services after lunch. My boss is pretty used to it by now. "Your analysis is fine, but please take out the geocaching stuff before we send the report to the executive committee."

:shocked::(:o

Why are they called "film cans"? I never find film in them... :shocked:

...especially since I went digital! :(

We were at an event a few weeks ago and I found a film can on the ground. I open it up and instead of a log I found a strange metal cannister with some plastic piece sticking out. I don't know what someone was thinking....storing film in a film can....how antiquated!