nano logslips?

Okay, I could have sworn I saw this on someones website a few nites back but its possible I imagined it.

We have several lil nanos that we need logslips for & of course will need replacement slips eventually.

I think it was like a 4pk for 1.29 or something, they may have had some really low priced nanos for sale also.

Anyone know what site it might be?

Appreciate any help as I cant find it in my bookmarks.

I don't think I've ever seen a wet nano log, so I wouldn't waste my money on Rite in the Rain logs for them.
Then you must not have done very many nanos. I have ran into MANY damp and wet nanos.
You're right, I suppose. I've only logged about a dozen. Of course, I have two test mules at home on my deck that have stayed perfectly dry.
on topic - about 1/2 the nano logs I've come across were pulpy goo. Order a Rite in the Rain logbook, pull out a couple sheets to keep for your own nano log supply, and use the logbook in a regular. :(
Just a few minutes ago, I was painting some nanos when I realized what might be the difference between my experiences and yours. Some nanos come with a slit in the side of the lid, either at the top of the threads or on the side of the top of the lid. If this slit is not sealed in some manner, the log will get wet very quickly. I suspect that the creators of the nanos that I found either knew of this issue or had nanos without the slit, while 1/2 of the creators of the nanos that you found were unaware of the issue.
I used the super handy Search tool and came up with "Mr. Blinky logsheet.

http://www.geekspeek.org/geocache/freebies...nkerlog8x14.pdf

For nanos, I prefer logs that are cut widthwise from a sheet of paper, instead of lengthwise. The lengthwise ones are so long that it is difficult to get the log back into the container without damaging it. This becomes a greater issue the more times that the log is removed and replaced.
I used the super handy Search tool and came up with "Mr. Blinky logsheet.

http://www.geekspeek.org/geocache/freebies...nkerlog8x14.pdf

For nanos, I prefer logs that are cut widthwise from a sheet of paper, instead of lengthwise. The lengthwise ones are so long that it is difficult to get the log back into the container without damaging it. This becomes a greater issue the more times that the log is removed and replaced.

I shorten those logs a bit, for my Pet ID tube hide. Full length is too much hassle.

Thanks all for the suggestions, gonna see now if I can find some rite-rain paper locally 1st & go from there.

As this area gets pretty humid it might work a lot better than reg paper.

As to Kit, I did search but couldnt find it by title & way too many returns to read each & every one. Glad you were able to find it though.

But since I figure these boards are for asking thats what I did, if ya dont like it might I suggest politely to skip posts ya dont like then?

Anyways thanks to all & special thanks to KA7CJH for the help, its appreciated.

And no, I never even thought of a shredder as we have a cross-cut but my partner has access to a strip cutter elsewhere.

Danke,

DR

Thanks all for the suggestions, gonna see now if I can find some rite-rain paper locally 1st & go from there.

As this area gets pretty humid it might work a lot better than reg paper.

As to Kit, I did search but couldnt find it by title & way too many returns to read each & every one. Glad you were able to find it though.

But since I figure these boards are for asking thats what I did, if ya dont like it might I suggest politely to skip posts ya dont like then?

Anyways thanks to all & special thanks to KA7CJH for the help, its appreciated.

And no, I never even thought of a shredder as we have a cross-cut but my partner has access to a strip cutter elsewhere.

Danke,

DR

I would not have bothered spending ten minutes of my time, finding that log for you, if I didn't feel like being helpful. :o I went through numerous threads to find it, but i'm a patient person. Sometimes the answer that your looking for, requires some effort to find. :rolleyes: