The Herd Geocoins are in!

The Herd
Followers 3

Got our coins today, and they are AWSOME! For those of you that ordered one, and heard back from me with a sale confirmation, please look for your pay-pal invoice tonight or tomorrow.

Did I order? I cannot remember :D Help!

CF30

I have an order for you!

Got our coins today, and they are AWSOME! For those of you that ordered one, and heard back from me with a sale confirmation, please look for your pay-pal invoice tonight or tomorrow.

Did I order? I cannot remember :o Help!

CF30

I have an order for you!

Yay!!! :o Thanks! I will be at MOGA all weekend - will not be home until late Monday night, I expect. If you send the invoices on Friday I will not be able to pay until Tuesday. I hope that this is ok (did we go over this already.?.?. :D ).

CF30

Did I order? I cannot remember :o Help!

CF30

I have an order for you!

Yay!!! :o Thanks! I will be at MOGA all weekend - will not be home until late Monday night, I expect. If you send the invoices on Friday I will not be able to pay until Tuesday. I hope that this is ok (did we go over this already.?.?. :D ).

CF30

LOL...yes we did! I am giving people 5 days to pay, before moving to the next person in line. Under circumstances like your, we are moving it to 7 days, so you are fine.

Sandtracker...

I was gonna go with a whole other design for this coin, but was afraid some would get offended...lol. I would really like to incorporate that forum sig. in a coin, somehow, just because it has become sorta "famous." I am always getting PMs about it, etc. Now, if I could just talk my other half into funding another coin project!!!

Sandtracker...

I was gonna go with a whole other design for this coin, but was afraid some would get offended...lol. I would really like to incorporate that forum sig. in a coin, somehow, just because it has become sorta "famous." I am always getting PMs about it, etc. Now, if I could just talk my other half into funding another coin project!!!

Are you talking about your true other half( like the opposite end you know, tail-end) <_<