Headed to Atlanta Sat 01/27

UOTrackers

We'll be headed into Atlanta for the day on Saturday. We'll be in the Marietta area for a Meeting at the Dave and Busters from 3-6 but plan to go caching prior to that. WE should hopefully get in around 10 am. We'll bring a couple of our personal coins to trade any cachers we come across. If you'd like to try and meet up with us message me for a phone number! We'll likely drop a couple coins too!

Well dern...we will be up by Atlanta Saturday too but on the other side, right next to South Carolina.

We are going on a Snipe Hunt in the dark on Bartram Trail. :drama:

What? A Snipe Hunt? I didn't know people really did that sort of thing? LOL! I thought that was a joke boys played on other boys.

Well dern...we will be up by Atlanta Saturday too but on the other side, right next to South Carolina.

We are going on a Snipe Hunt in the dark on Bartram Trail. :D

What? A Snipe Hunt? I didn't know people really did that sort of thing? LOL! I thought that was a joke boys played on other boys.

it is a joke, my brother gotten really good by my dad on this one it was hilarious too.

We are going on a Snipe Hunt in the dark on Bartram Trail. :D

I remember the game. We played it as kids. But there really is a bird that is called snipe. If I knew how to do the pics on here right I would post it.

Darn, DiB and I are going to an event in TN tomorrow. A 3 mile hike, with 6 caches along the way.

Maybe next time :D

This really isn't on topic...but I wanted to brag about our great day last Saturday.

We went to Palm Springs since there was an event out there. We did a 5 mile hike in the desert out to an oasis. On the 5 mile loop...there were 31 caches! Woo Hoo! :D