Jumping the gun!

Hobo2

java script:emoticon('<_<', 'smid_18')

:(

I am excited to get my first cache published, and I did jump the gun a bit. I apologize if I offended anyone, especially the reviewers. I forgot these people are volunteers with other things going on in there lives besides taking care of my needs. I am humbled by the responses I received from the other members, and will remember these things in the future. This is the best sport I have ever participated in, I hope it will last forever.

Your enthusiam can be contagious; so, watch it <_< .

Couple of comments. The best place to apologize is a note on your webpage and/or a direct email to your reviewer to apologize for whatever it is you jumped the gun on.

A minor pet peeve of mine: can you spell check your description? (see "privet").

Is that real money as swag? $186? That's very generous :( .

Is that real money as swag? $186? That's very generous :blink: .

I was wondering the same thing. Since it doesn't say specifically on the cache page, would the cash be considered regular trade items? If I wasn't working today, I'd be on my way to find that cache right now, but I'm not sure what I'd bring to trade for the $100. :rolleyes:

Unless you want people who never saw the coin claiming they did, you probably should remove the coin's tracking number from your page, especially if it's not your coin. Believe it or not, there are people who will claim that they discovered a coin that they've never actually saw or touched. Bizarre, but true.

Is that real money as swag? $186? That's very generous :ph34r: .

Generous is an understatement. You need to include terms such as "Zoinks!", "Wowie!", and "great googly moogly!"

If I found anything like that in a cache I would be dismayed - it would cause a moral conflict in my tiny little brain. On the one hand, that kind of change can buy some pretty nice toys (and believe me, I have a long list of toys I want), but on the other hand I would feel duty bound to redistribute the money in the form of new caches and exceptional trade-up swag.