Clip it boxes at Morrisons - Buy one, get one free

scottpa100

Any examples of sizes and cost?

er, I didn't buy any (its not pay day until Monday!) as I need to buy about 10 for a series I'm planning. However I recall that there was 450ml size box, which was the half way one, so I can assume a 1 litre-ish box and there was 280ml ish box too. One of them was priced at 99p, but I can't remember whether that was the 450ml or the 280ml. I've looked on Morrison's website and they are not listed there.

Anyone else know? Otherwise it sounds like you may have to go to the shops! :ph34r:

er, I didn't buy any (its not pay day until Monday!) as I need to buy about 10 for a series I'm planning. However I recall that there was 450ml size box, which was the half way one, so I can assume a 1 litre-ish box and there was 280ml ish box too. One of them was priced at 99p, but I can't remember whether that was the 450ml or the 280ml. I've looked on Morrison's website and they are not listed there.

Anyone else know? Otherwise it sounds like you may have to go to the shops! :ph34r:

Morrisons by work is rubbish (Ellesmere Port) I might have to have a trip up to the Chorley one before the event on Weds!!!!

I find their normal boxes very good but haven't seen the clip boxes in our local branch

I did get excited just after christmas when I found eight mini boxes in Woolies for £2. That works out at 50p each as well. Now, where can I hide them? I feel another series coming on.

Edited by The Red Kite

I find their normal boxes very good but haven't seen the clip boxes in our local branch

I did get excited just after christmas when I found eight mini boxes in Woolies for £2. That works out at 50p each as well. Now, where can I hide them? I feel another series coming on.

Doesn't 8 at £2 equate to 25p each?

Non locking Curvers (blue rim) are v v v well sealed, handy because they are in different sizes to the lock n locks. Cosmetic pots are reet too arent they.

I have a few small round Curver boxes and they are SO well sealed it's hard to put the lid on. I have to flex the lid as I put it on to let the air out or else the lid pops off. Excellent boxes... not sure if every cacher would take care to replace the lids as well.

No wonder he struggles with offset multis! :lol::lol::)

That was a test!! LOL

I woke up this morning and had a horrible thought.. my maths is up the creek. Had to look in again to see who had corrected me ROFL

Wilkinsons also have similar boxes. 99p for the 0.33l size and I think £1.50 ish for the 1.0l size

Why is everyone fannying around with these pokey sizes - Wilkinsons sell a 9 Ltr lock top box for £2.50 - now go set some REAL caches! :)

It would be great to have somewhere to PLACE a cache of that size around here!

No wonder he struggles with offset multis! :D:huh::)

Que??! Who is *he*?

No wonder he struggles with offset multis! :P:):D

Que??! Who is *he*?

Sorry for my feeble attempt at a joke! :huh:

I think it was your post that said that 8 for £2.00 worked out at 50p each, when it is 25p each. If we calculate our waypoints that way we would never find them!

No offence intended!

No wonder he struggles with offset multis! :grin::grin::D

Que??! Who is *he*?

Sorry for my feeble attempt at a joke! :unsure:

I think it was your post that said that 8 for £2.00 worked out at 50p each, when it is 25p each. If we calculate our waypoints that way we would never find them!

No offence intended!

Geoff,

My guess is Red Kite is not a *he*. Hmmm

The 468ml works out £1.49 normally, but 75p each when buying two (BOGOF). I've bought a total of 8 boxes, they'll all be suitable enough to small TBs and geocoins, and I just need an ammo box for the top cache that heads of the series then I can start laying them out!! <_<