Breast Cancer Ribbon Coin - Picture of Sample Order Now!

GA Cacher

Received mine today. I thank you and my Wife will carry her's with her, for she's a survivor of Breast Cancer since July of 2005 :huh::):D

I am happy that his coin reaches out and has a meaning to people, other than a very fine coin.

I will be meeting with the Executive Director of Susan G. Komen - Atlanta today to present her with the check.

P1010193.jpg

Today I presented a check for $701.10 to The Susan G. Komen Foundation, Atlanta office. They were very much appreciative for the donation. They asked me to express their heartfelt thanks for all who supported the project.

In Amanda's right hand you can see the coin I also gave them. The coin has the foundations name engraved on the coin. A local cacher , Sledgehampster paid for the coin and asked it be donated to them. Nice gesture Jackie!

Today I presented a check for $701.10 to The Susan G. Komen Foundation, Atlanta office. They were very much appreciative for the donation. They asked me to express their heartfelt thanks for all who supported the project.

In Amanda's right hand you can see the coin I also gave them. The coin has the foundations name engraved on the coin. A local cacher , Sledgehampster paid for the coin and asked it be donated to them. Nice gesture Jackie!

Wow! That's really great!!!!!!! :unsure:

I don't follow most geocoins, so I had no idea this was being made. I'm afraid I have missed the boat on these. If anyone has one for sale of trade (preferably not personalized as I'm like to add my Mother-In-Law's name to it, since she lost her fight with breast cancer a few years ago) please contact me through the geocaching.com email system.

If there is going to be a second round of coins made (the original post said you might go up to 1000 coins if there was enough demand) then I'd like to buy 3 coins.

That is great Tom! Thanks for doing this project. Breast cancer affects 1 in 4 women and I happen to have 3 daughters. One day I pray they find a cure.

I don't follow most geocoins, so I had no idea this was being made. I'm afraid I have missed the boat on these. If anyone has one for sale of trade (preferably not personalized as I'm like to add my Mother-In-Law's name to it, since she lost her fight with breast cancer a few years ago) please contact me through the geocaching.com email system.

If there is going to be a second round of coins made (the original post said you might go up to 1000 coins if there was enough demand) then I'd like to buy 3 coins.

Email sent.