Ebey Bluffs hike

Ambrosia

OK, Google is your friend...Review, The Mad Crab...

"Very fresh fish for the fish and chips, good dinner specials, great steaks, awesome King crab, and the crab bisque is not to be missed. You won't be sorry, and if you are, Stephanie will make it right for you!"

Yep, love The Mad Crab. Great food, reasonable prices, casual atmosphere, waterside views. And as reported, they do have non-aqueous menu items.

Assuming people take the ferry over, car pooling would be best if we got together before taking the ferry.
I like the carpool idea a lot. Someone please post the details, and we'll be wherever, whenever you decide. Be happy to drive if someone navigates.

I live just a bit south of you. Perhaps I could pick you up Saturday.

Great! PM sent.

I felt very blessed to have received a call from the cache site. Which means I've got her cell phone number. B)

It sounded like quite a party going on there. I would have dearly loved to have joined you all on a third trip up Ebey Bluffs. Don't feel too bad, though... I was out geocaching with my daughter and some geofriends visiting from California. We enjoyed Pennsylvania's autumn colors, found some nice caches featuring waterfalls, mineral springs and an iron furnace, and did some terrain four bushwacking. I have new respect for the "some wading required" cache attribute.

Still, nothing on earth compares to Ebey Bluffs. I am so proud of my friend for her amazing accomplishment. Congratulations on hitting 1000 cache finds! :(

This trip was a great one. Little did we know at the time, but another group of cachers was watching us from the beach. We had such a large group that what we were doing could not be mistaken from that far away. We did celebrate in style with headgear appropriate for Ambrosia and some champagne (both grape derived and apple derived). Thanks to Allanon for the real stuff and congrats to Ambrosia.

According to my tracklog, I walked 4 miles and it took just over 3 hours on the loop. :huh:

No wonder I'm 'ouchie' today...where's a hot tub when I need it?

Umm, four miles? I was told 3.5. *whew* Good thing that I didn't know that when I was planning it. :o:o (I'll take a hot tub, too.)

Hey, I'm ready for the Ape cache now, aren't I? :unsure:

I think this is the best of the pictures we took yesterday.

a7a6862e-e0ce-41ae-9b51-f75b73ed2ffe.jpg

Her Highness appears amused. :o

Congratulations your Majesty. Wish we could have been there. :o

I was just trying to hold back from strangling Wander Lost. :huh::o Naw. I'm saving the thing, no idea why. :unsure::o

Thanks, Shop99er. We'll cache together again sometime. :o

Thank you everyone. Just a fantastic day, better than I could have expected. I was happy to be there for Weightman's milestone as well.

I was happy to have such a good sized group there with such little notice. Thanks so much.

Rec, I missed you guys!

Yeah I'm sorry I missed it to. :huh:

Instead I spent the day get quotes on tires then spending an obscene amount of money getting 4 new tires on the cache mobile. And an oil change on it and the Suburban. It needed to be done before our trip to Idaho on Friday. I would rather have been out with you guys…although my knees hurt enough today I can’t imagine what they’d feel like after a 4 mile hike. :unsure: