Geoswag.com

Aushiker

G'day

Does anyone have contact details for Geoswag.com? I can't find an email address or physical contact details on their webpages. Must admit normally lack of such information sends up a great horay red flag and I run to the hills but I understand this is a realiable business. Would that be right?

Regards

Andrew

Edited by Aushiker

G'day

Does anyone have contact details for Geoswag.com? I can't find an email address or physical contact details on their webpages. Must admit normally lack of such information sends of up a great horay red flag and I run to the hills but I understand this is a realiable business. Woud that be right?

Regards

Andrew

Yes, they are reliable in my opinion

Try support(@)geoswag.com

I've never had any problems w/ geoswag, oakcoins, etc. I've always found them to be responsive and helpful! Remember to be patient and make sure you've not received a reply that may have been rerouted into a SPAM folder. :)

G'day

Well actually given there was no contact email address on their website at the time I started this thread (which is why I asked for it), I am not sure why I would be watching my spam folder :) , but thanks for your comments on their service.

I have now managed to contact them and have got a response to my questions. Thanks everyone for the help.

Regards

Andrew

:) . No one ever said I had good HTML skills. I updated the home page with the support email address.

G'day

Actually I would have thought it was more about good business practices than HTML skills. You know like customers being able to contact you .... :) .

Thanks BTW for responding to my email.

Regards

Andrew

Edited by Aushiker
IMO, a business should answer emails within 24 hours. :)

Agree 100%. If the business is unknown to me that is the first test I make of them before I make a purchase. If I don't get a coherent relevant response within 24 hours I move on.

But I don't even bother contacting them if they don't provide an actual address, phone numbers and other relevant contact details on their website. If they have to hide that it makes me wonder what sort of business practices they adopt.

Too much competition to bother with questionable business in my view.

Regards

Andrew