Members Only Sale

The email said after 19:00 Eastern. That could be any times at all. All I know is that I would run into my West Coast buds in Chat at like 4-5 am Eastern cause they were still waiting for more coins to go on sale. I wasn't a member at that time. So my info is second-hand.

Edited by AtlantaGal

I got Rot-13 on the first drop. I also clicked for Old Man Winter but didn't pay right away. I don't know how to go and find that other order to pay it.

I did the same thing but for a Rot-13. I guess it is probably just gone.

I thought you had to pay for each coin as you clicked on it. Maybe that's why when I went back to the store the other was gone....

I got Rot-13 on the first drop. I also clicked for Old Man Winter but didn't pay right away. I don't know how to go and find that other order to pay it.

I did the same thing but for a Rot-13. I guess it is probably just gone.

I thought you had to pay for each coin as you clicked on it. Maybe that's why when I went back to the store the other was gone....

Their site copy says something about paying within 2 days or the order is cancelled. That's what I was going by.

Did you figure out yet how to get the order paid?

Nope. It's not anywhere I can find it.

I guess what that means is that if they drop all at once I'll just have to go for the highest want on my list and figure by the time its paid for the other will be gone oh well my coin budget is low anyway.....

Can't believe it. Like throwing bread crumbs to the ducks in the pond. :unsure: I don't have time for the B.S. I'm a member of the GCC and think it really is a disservice to the "loyal" members who would like to see the original release numbers remain the same.

Can't believe it. Like throwing bread crumbs to the ducks in the pond. :unsure: I don't have time for the B.S. I'm a member of the GCC and think it really is a disservice to the "loyal" members who would like to see the original release numbers remain the same.

They say these are leftovers and not reissues.

It's good to see some folks get the coins they were looking for.

These are the coins that "rounded up" the orders. We keep a surplus for shipping problems and some donations. We had hoped to clear out the inventory more often than this, but it will make for a pretty long sale. Some will probably stay in the store for a long while. That's fine with us. They're the more recent releases that everyone currently has.

Good luck to everybody.

It's good to see some folks get the coins they were looking for.

These are the coins that "rounded up" the orders. We keep a surplus for shipping problems and some donations. We had hoped to clear out the inventory more often than this, but it will make for a pretty long sale.

Good luck to everybody.

OH NO I didn't want to hear that!!! :unsure: I missed the one we wanted earlier and now you're telling me it will be a long sale. I guess I go break out another can of Mountain Dew for the long night ahead!!! :o

Edited by LadyBee4T

Hey Bjorn, will these ship right away or does the 4-6 week wait mentioned on the website apply?

I'm not sure what the shipping schedule is on this. I think Mike and Rusty have some sort of psychic bond that channels that stuff. I would guess that shipping will start around July 12th, but don't quote me on that without this whole sentence being part of the quote. This coming week has us all in michigan together working on completely unrelated stuff. Well, mostly unrelated stuff.