Canadian Source For Geocaching Swag/novelty Items/etc

guyanonymous

Can any of you help out with Canadian sources for geocaching swag, novelty items, containers, etc.?

Wholesale is nice, and web based is ideal.

I'm not talking about places that will ship into Canada, but places that are actually located in Canada.

I'm in Vancouver, BC if you can be that specific! Thanks!

Try GPS Central in Calgary - I have ordered there many times. Good Company.

http://www.gpscentral.ca/accessories/geoaccessories2.htm

Can any of you help out with Canadian sources for geocaching swag, novelty items, containers, etc.?

Wholesale is nice, and web based is ideal.

I'm not talking about places that will ship into Canada, but places that are actually located in Canada.

landsharkz.ca in based on the Island, though it has yet to be fully set up with GC products.

Thanks QJ! We are stocking the most popular basic gc.com product inventory (I had 3 customers come by today to pick up products) and we are ordering stock on a regular basis. To start we are taking orders by e-mail for anything you want that's available from Groundspeak. We are matching gpscentral's prices and I expect we will continue to do so after our e-commerce site is up and running. We will be adding the full line of Groundspeak products at that time as well as a few surprises :smile: . Landsharkz.ca will be getting a major upgrade over the next few months!

I've got those ones...I guess I'm looking for things to put in the caches as much as anything.

Archie McPhee Toys, Gifts, and Novelties is a US based place shop along the lines I'm looking for...

Thank you Knitter!

We are Canadian and an Official Geocaching supplier!

We also carry the line of Official Geocaching products as well as other goodies that are used in the Geocaching world!

Drop by and check us out..

The 3 Geeks Outdoor Store