Arizona Geocachers Geocoins

Jake - Team A.I.

Since being ribbed by Kealia earlier, I figure I'll provide a more 'robust' post. :laughing:

Things are close, but we still have some copper available. Ordering now will not delay delivery, as they are currently in production. If those pondering ordering but are concerned about copper discoloration, we have been assured that this will not occur with the coins being produced. T-minus 17 days (ish) and the shipping should begin!

i received shipping notice 2 days ago, if its anything like the orig stash i should have them in my mailbox before the status even shows they were mailed on post office site.

There are still only a handful coins available. They are for sale on Ebay at a set price, NOT AUCTION, so there's no bidding!!! Their sale is still being handled by The Caching Place.

I've seen an image of the copper now, and they turned out better than I could have hoped for. The distribution event is set for May 27th, but if you didn't have yourself included to save on shipping, you should see your coins in the next couple of days.

I too have received coins fast from TCP. I think the size of the shipment I'm expecting will slow this one down a bit though.

I will post images of them as soon as I can. There is an image on Ebay, if you just have to see what the coppers turned out like.