Teampez Geocoin - Update

Team PEZ

Hey PEZ....I live in Hiram, UK not GA ..... :D:D

OMG - have you not received your coins yet????

Nada. Thought for sure they would be in my mailbox tonight after work but still nothing. I don't get my mail until 4-5 pm and I'm at work by then. AG must get hers at 8 am :D

I still think my Hiram PO admires my coins for a few days then sends them to me :D From what I'm hearing about this coin they must really like it!! Maybe they are eating my PEZ candy :D

Friday is another day :D

AG must get hers at 8 am :D

LOL! No, tho one week I had a sub and they were coming at 9:30 am. That week was strange. Mail typically arrives between 11 and Noon here :D

Pez may have put your mailer in the out of state sort. That would slow it up 2-3 days for sure. But seriously, you should have had your coins the day after they were mailed. My shipments to columbus arrive in 1 day. And Marietta and Hiram are much closer to one another than Marietta and Columbus.

Edited by AtlantaGal

Pez may have put your mailer in the out of state sort. That would slow it up 2-3 days for sure. But seriously, you should have had your coins the day after they were mailed. My shipments to columbus arrive in 1 day. And Marietta and Hiram are much closer to one another than Marietta and Columbus.

If I'd known he still had them this weekend I would have drove over and gotten them. I was over that way sunday afternoon.

I'm not to worried as this is normal for my inbound mailers. We order coins from the same place a lot and you seem to get yours 2 days earlier then me. I always seem to get my bills on time though :D

there are now Pez 2 coins in the UK! ;)

Awesome! Thanks for letting me know.

Looking to hear from other international destinations when they arrive:

New Zealand thanks the.pud!

Finland thanks fisherman77

Canada thanks AV Dezign!

Germany

Luxembourg

Croatia

Greece

Australia

The Netherlands

-TP

PEZ -- I still want to trade with you....let me know when you are ready.

Shilo -- Once I mailed a package from to PEZ from Macon and it took just over 2 weeks to get there. It got there a few days after the replacement package did. Sometimes I do not get coin until a few days after other GA folks do. Mail it is a strange beast

But my bills always come on time also.....maybe it is conspiracy :laughing:

Greetings all I placed a order for a few,, PEZZZZZZ have always been a favorite,,, Think I have some older rare dispencers around will have to have a looksee, Glenn

Great Coin !! :P

I went to the post office this afternoon and posted your coins - you should have them in 2 days!

-TP

Greetings all I placed a order for a few,, PEZZZZZZ have always been a favorite,,, Think I have some older rare dispencers around will have to have a looksee, Glenn

Great Coin !! :P

I went to the post office this afternoon and posted your coins - you should have them in 2 days!

-TP

Or at least you should..... FL is further than Hiram also :P

there are now Pez 2 coins in the UK! :ph34r:

Finland thanks fisherman77

Canada thanks AV Dezign!

Germany

Luxembourg

Croatia

Greece

Australia

The Netherlands thanks team wolfje!

-TP

there are now Pez 2 coins in the UK! :ph34r:

Finland thanks fisherman77!

Canada thanks AV Dezign!

Germany

Luxembourg

Croatia

Greece

Australia thanks BelKen!

The Netherlands thanks team wolfje!

-TP

Still nothing here in Hiram, GA.

These cross county shipments sure take a loooooong time. :cry:

HOLY ^%$^%$@^

your coins were mailed the same day as the new zealand and australian orders went out, and they received theirs already!!!

pm sent -

-TP

Still nothing here in Hiram, GA.

These cross county shipments sure take a loooooong time. :)

HOLY ^%$^%$@^

your coins were mailed the same day as the new zealand and australian orders went out, and they received theirs already!!!

pm sent -

-TP

PM received. I'm sure they will show up. Soon I hope. :D

I don't know how many gold he has set free, but I'll bet he is tired of me begging him for one! I offered to trade him my dog, my ... well maybe we should not go there. I hope to get a gold one, without driving 1500 miles and tearing his state up looking for one! Then I would have to cut some sort of equitable deal to get to keep it! Glen

Great Coin !! :ph34r:

-TP

Recieved today, Great coin, cute as can be !!! THX, Glenn

My second dose of Pez came in today, awesome! Two left for Kansas City, one will be in a collection until she dies. The other will hopefully roam about Kansas and Missouri for a long time! :ph34r: Glen

awesome glen - thanks for letting me know! i love to watch them travel!

-TP