Vermont Geocoin - Order Info

Tharagleb

These are great, but they're right, those pictures look like soft enamal not epoxy coated coins. I'll be buying a few.

I dunno, I requested epoxy. After seening the "I like geocoins that..." thread I was kinda wishing I *didn't* ask for epoxy. I will try and clarification on this issue.

Edited by Tharagleb
These are great, but they're right, those pictures look like soft enamal not epoxy coated coins. I'll be buying a few.

I dunno, I requested epoxy. After seening the "I like geocoins that..." thread I was kinda wishing I *didn't* ask for epoxy. I will try and clarification on this issue.

I've taken pictures of epoxy coins before, and sometimes you can't see the epoxy and it just looks like soft enamel. The epoxy is supposed to be clear, right? <_<

I've taken pictures of epoxy coins before, and sometimes you can't see the epoxy and it just looks like soft enamel. The epoxy is supposed to be clear, right? <_<

Yes, it should be clear.

I ordered one. What a great design! :laughing:

Some of those coins have been for sale for a long time! :laughing:

Glad you like the design.

Yes, everyone should go buy the VT coins so they don't linger out there on sale like the other coins. :ph34r:

I'm surprised they are still not sold out. I remember the good old days when coins sold out in < 1 minute ...

I wished that were the case, but it's not. I don't want to seem snarky(?) but you guys/gals told me to make 1,000 coins, that if I made 500 coins that wouldn't be enough and they would sell out too soon. I still have a lot more left than I was hoping. Please go buy some more. I see a lot of people have listed this coin as "seeking", I honestly don't understand why they won't go and buy them if they want them. (Granted, some may just want to trade.)

At any rate, even if I am "stuck" with a bunch of coins it still has been fun producing them. I will just have a lot more to use as trades and for sticking into caches. Hope my wife never sees the CC bill. :ph34r:

Hi.

Honestly I forgot to buy this one. In the last three weeks, I've been sick, been travelling and been very busy in general (w/ upcoming home remodelling). Have you tried posting the coin as a "coin edition" on cointracking.com?

RE: Credit Card bill... uh huh, I know the feeling - tis a chunk of change :)

TBA

Edited by The Blind Acorn
Hi.

Honestly I forgot to buy this one. In the last three weeks, I've been sick, been travelling and been very busy in general (w/ upcoming home remodelling). Have you tried posting the coin as a "coin edition" on cointracking.com?

RE: Credit Card bill... uh huh, I know the feeling - tis a chunk of change :)

TBA

Thanks for the purchase! Yes, I have listed an edition at cointracking.com. They should sell out, I just have to be patient. I expect once delivery starts sales will pick up a bit.

I expect to know more about the shipping date for these in about a week. Will keep all of you posted as soon as they arrive. Hopefully in a week. There are still some left, I expect they will sell out when we start to ship the coins, if you are on the fence now is a good time. Just sayin' :shocked: