Found, Archived Last To Vist And Disabled

Found 310 caches

21 are now archived (excluding meetings) (42 points)

2 of these we were the last people ever to find them (feeling guilty :D ) (20 points)

7 temporarily disabled one for over 5 months !! (7 points)

None of these were we the last people ever to visit so no 10 points

Total points 69 points

Visit this link to see your found it logs (link)

Is it me?

I really dont have a clue what this thread is about!

You might not know Tony, but I'm about to Archive all my caches which puts you at the top of the leaderboard.

Now that is a mate for you :D

Edited by Moote.

just won 4 games , thats 4 points for me :D I could end up a numbers person at this rate. might start a stats page.

Nige :D

Were they 5/5 games? if so you could claim 5 points for each game :D

Thats Brill, makes me top dog then, :D Unless someone has done better

Nige :D

I am obviously suffering from the effects of Ergots poisoning here and having bad hallucinations!

Found 310 caches

21 are now archived (excluding meetings) (42 points)

2 of these we were the last people ever to find them (feeling guilty :laughing: ) (20 points)

7 temporarily disabled one for over 5 months !! (7 points)

None of these were we the last people ever to visit so no 10 points

Total points 69 points

Visit this link to see your found it logs (link)

We visited Lizard Point (Cornwall) cache on 31/8/2004 and it subsequently was never found again and was replaced at a different location. In August 2005 we were down there for our hols again so thought we would check out the old cache site as we could remember exactly where it was. Lo & behold there it was still safe and sound and dry as a bone with one other log after our 2004 one. Were going down to Cornwall again this year, will it still be there?. Incidentally we visited another cache set by the same cacher Nawtcher called Pilots Lookout (Cornwall) again back in 2004. After two attempts we eventually found the micro cache, secreted deep in some ivy growing up a tree between 5 and 6 feet above ground. When we came to log the find it had been archived before we found it. An email from Nawtcher confirmed it was the cache but that it was pure luck that we found it as that wasn't where he placed it. perhaps we'll check that out again as well

RayAl&boys