Puzzle Or Multi

just wanted some opinions. im placing a cache and im undecided what i should label it.

the entered waypoints will take you to a parking area of a lake. youll need to answer a few questions about your surroundings once youre there. the answers to the questions will help you figure ut the coords of the cache. which is located somewhere around the lake.

puzzle? multi? what would you call it?

just wanted some opinions. im placing a cache and im undecided what i should label it.

the entered waypoints will take you to a parking area of a lake. youll need to answer a few questions about your surroundings once youre there. the answers to the questions will help you figure ut the coords of the cache. which is located somewhere around the lake.

puzzle? multi? what would you call it?

It depends upon your reviewer. I thought mine would be a multi, put was changed to a puzzle. (Etienne Brulé on The Humber GCTCGG)

The rule of thumb left%20thumb.jpg

• If the cache is at the posted coords, its a traditional.
  • If there is something at the posted coords (physical or virtual) that will lead the finder to the cache elsewhere, its a multi.
  • If the posted coords are bogus, or nothing more than parking, its a mystery/puzzle.

An offset multi would be something like you go to the coordinates and then are told to go 40 feet at a 160 degree bearing. A regular multi would have another set of coordinates to go to.

edit to add: there are other types of offsets, I just used that one as an example of the differeence

Edited by Polar B's