Lighthouse Coins V3

JMBella

Now that v2 is shipped it's time for v3. This coin features the Block Island Lighthouse in RI. Unlike the other 2, this coin will be color on both sides, cut out and oval shape. As usual, the sales will be on ebay. Here's the schedule:

4:00 PST - Gold $10

4:15 PST - Bronze $8.50

4:30 PST - BLACK NICKEL :( ($14, there will be only 50 of these minted and most of them you will only be able to find in caches. 15 are for sale today)

Here are the titles of the auctions copied and pasted directly from ebay:

LH series v3 - GOLD

LH series v3 - BRONZE

LH series v3 - BLACK NICKEL

No guessing about start times. These are already scheduled and will start precisely at the posted times. With the new mint these should be shipped much faster than the last set. Still, assume it will be around 6-8 weeks and if it's sooner, than we'll all be happy.

Artwork:

39e3b7c6-d99e-4c5b-bf5c-48bda63245cc.jpg

Edited by JMBella

At those quantities, most people won't get them anyway even if they will be around PoSAM :(

Just tried to leave feedback for the Series 2 Gold and eBay wouldn't let me. I guess too much time has passed.

So true....:o I guess I will be looking for a trade for a bronze one. Someone think of me when you are buying.

For feedback you can click on 'Community' at the top and click on 'Feedback Forum' and then click on 'Leave Feedback' and they should be there for you to leave feedback.

How does 6-8 weeks get past the PayPal restrictions? or are you just hoping that they don't notice again?

And why so long? shouldn't they be ready to be minted right now?

They are ready to be minted and it should be more like 4 - 5 weeks. Just covering all the bases. I'd rather tell you 6-8 weeks and then surprise you when I get them in 4 or 5 weeks.

How many of the other metals are being minted? Are there order limits per metal?

100 gold, 150 bronze. 2 gold per buyer, 5 bronze per buyer.

How about the black nickel? Is there a restriction on how many? Also, will there be a combined shipping discount?

1 black nickel per buyer and yes, shipping will be discounted for multiple orders.

what is the title of the ebay sale?

Just read the topmost post ... :D

What he said :) .

NOTE: THERE WILL NOT BE LINKS. I WANT TO MAKE SURE EVERYONE IS LOOKING FOR THE SAME THING AT THE SAME TIME.

Last time some of you were searching while others were waiting and some of you that searched got in before some people who were waiting and some of you that were waiting got in before some of you that searched because some of you had trouble finding the listing when you were searching. :D gasp...

Do you know something I don't know?

6 PM central time, huh? A late dinner for me I guess.

Here's the schedule:

4:30 PST - BLACK NICKEL :) ($14, there will be only 50 of these minted and most of them you will only be able to find in caches. 15 are for sale today)

4:30 PST - BLACK NICKEL :) ($14, there will be only 50 of these minted and most of them you will only be able to find in caches. 15 are for sale today)

Why the increase in price? Just because there are so few?

Partly because there are so few, partly because I'll be giving most of them away but mainly because I think that's what they're worth. I might be wrong but the market will tell me that tonight. Actually, they're probably worth more than that. I could put them up for auction and find out the fair market value if you prefer.

Partly because there are so few, partly because I'll be giving most of them away but mainly because I think that's what they're worth. I might be wrong but the market will tell me that tonight. Actually, they're probably worth more than that. I could put them up for auction and find out the fair market value if you prefer.

Oooo snarky. I was gonna buy a couple but now I choose to pass. Later!

Oooo snarky. I was gonna buy a couple but now I choose to pass. Later!

"1. snarky

(adjective) describes a witty mannerism, personality, or behavior that is a combination of sarcasm and cynicism. Usually accepted as a complimentary term. Snark is sometimes mistaken for a snotty or arrogant attitude."

I'll go ahead and take that as a compliment. Thanks. Fact is I was being honest. I put a cap on what they cost rather than auctioning them off for what would presumably be much more.

now then... 2 minutes and counting...

WOW I got screwed! haha. I went to buy 2.... ebay gives me an error saying only 1 is left! and I click to change amount and its gone! LOL

I was wondering if that would happen to somebody!

'bout happened to us. Clicked "Buy It Now" and then it tells us to login! WTF!? *AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH* Got 2 though!

:)

WOW I got screwed! haha. I went to buy 2.... ebay gives me an error saying only 1 is left! and I click to change amount and its gone! LOL

I was wondering if that would happen to somebody!

Buy It Now

Hello ckelley85! (Not you?) Enter the quantity you'd like to buy and click Continue.

The following must be corrected before continuing:

• Quantity - Quantity must be 1 or fewer.

Item title: LH series v3 - GOLD

price: US $10.00

Someone ordered 12... I'm guessing that was a mistake. Look for 10-12 more to be listed after the last set sells.

He buys for COOL. FYI.

That's fine as long as JMBella ok'd it ahead of time. The message in this thread said 2.

Nobody contacted to give me a heads up. I even contacted a few coin clubs ahead of time to see if there was interest and only one responded. I'll let them have 2 gold like everyone else, the other 10 will go back up after the last set.

Pumabert Posted Today, 04:02 PM

didn't you say there will be 100 of the gold version? On Ebay there were just 60 listed?!

That's how many will be minted. I reserve the right to hold some to give away, keep for my personal collection, trade or god forbid.. actually put in caches.

didn't you say there will be 100 of the gold version? On Ebay there were just 60 listed?!

That's how many will be minted. I reserve the right to hold some to give away, keep for my personal collection, trade or god forbid.. actually put in caches.

Yeah, but that is 40% you are keeping :)

Yeah, but that is 40% you are keeping :)

Actually, a few went to coin clubs first to try and avoid things like people buying 12 when they should buy 2. :D

Geez, my wheels are off I guess. I was in at 16:00:02 eBay time and got "none available". kept trying to no avail. Did they sell out in 2 seconds?!

Also missed out on bronze, or did I do something wrong? I searched for "LH series v3 - BRONZE" and get zip (geocoin related)(.