Wanted To Know If One Of These Existed

Saving Shiloh

If there is, I am unaware of it.

Must not be one then. <_<

Always a joker in the deck :) :)

I hate to say it, but now that this was posted publically, there probably will be one. Many ideas get snatched from other people around here.

actually AG, thosecoinguys have talked about it and even had a coin design for it to be released as it approached the 5 year mark.

-TP

I thought coins and pins did one? Too bad their site's down for a while during their move.

I've also purchased some military/government challenge coins from some other sites. I'll look at them and send you a link if they seem have what you described. I know they have some relating to the pentagon on 9/11 and fighting terrorism. But I'll look specifically for the fallen heroes one.

i know there is already coins, just wandering if we lost any geocachers on 9/11 what do u think of this. "Remember our fallen heroes.....and geocachers"

I would guess that the odds are low. The very first geocache was placed in Oregon in May of 2000, shortly after Selective Availability was turned off. The game was quite young (less than 18 months). Although I do remember a bunch of tribute caches during early 2002.

Found this one in a cache in Florida. Not a geocoin ...

Team Sand Dollar

Ummm, that is more of a geocoin than most items sold/traded on these forums. It's a coin. It's been in a geocache! It's a geocoin. :unsure:

Absolutely! if a coin has been in a cache it is a geocoin, whether or not it is trackable. If it hasn't ever been in a cache, it may be a caching related coin even if it is trackable. :unsure:

My thought on the OP: if all $ in excess of actual costs would go to charities that assited 9/11 victims, then go ahead and make one, even if someone else has. I wouldn't consider buying one if it wasn't to give to such charities.