Kinzua Area Geocachers Geocoins

Facedances

3 months of waiting and nothing but empty statements like "it's comeing". When will these ship? Are they even made? I understand you had health issues, but that didn't stop you from taking my money. ;)

Read the post above this one. They were NEVER ORDERED originally. The vendor was waiting for signoff on the art and facedances thought he already gave that. They were sent to the mint 3 weeks ago from 4/14.

Even so, this group has had my money since Jan 19. Since they took money and then did not provide the offered goods, I feel defrauded. I have only heard that the coins were actully made for your posts, not from the person who has my money. The person or persons running this operation have not posted any solid info, such as "the art is appoved", or "the coins are minted" , or "they will ship on this date".

*** UPDATE ***

First off I'm not involved in making the coin but I have some information to pass along.

There were a couple of changes and a bit of confusion along the way that held the start of production up. The coins were finally supposed to ship on March 31st. The mint had to go back and add the paper inserts to the coins to reflect the tracking numbers and activation codes so that held them up once again.

Thank You

JoelMart

*** UPDATE ***

First off I'm not involved in making the coin but I have some information to pass along.

There were a couple of changes and a bit of confusion along the way that held the start of production up. The coins were finally supposed to ship on March 31st. The mint had to go back and add the paper inserts to the coins to reflect the tracking numbers and activation codes so that held them up once again.

Thank You

JoelMart

Is there any word on this coin, such as a ship date?

She's talking about his LE Pewter coin that was featured on the coin tracking site yesterday. That's NOT a new coin.

Yes, his pewter coin is not a new coin. It was a second minting in a different metal and color. This one's been out for about 6-9 months already.

She's talking about his LE Pewter coin that was featured on the coin tracking site yesterday. That's NOT a new coin.

Yes, his pewter coin is not a new coin. It was a second minting in a different metal and color. This one's been out for about 6-9 months already.

That's about half the time I have been waiting for the new one :D

Didn't realize that the coin I referred to has been out awhile. I still however wonder what has happened to this fellow. Someone said he was sick.... that I can overlook. I still wish to have an update on the status of the coin whehter it come from him or someone who knows him. My apologies, I'm not trying to cause any problems.

:D

He hasn't been to the gc.com site since April 4th so I really don't expect that you will receive any information regarding this coin soon. It would also appear that the Kinzua area cachers do not have any updates to provide as FaceDances was the person in charge of the coin.

I hope he is well and will provide an update soon but I believe I will put it on my backburner since I don't believe it will be any time soon.

Just got word that all the coins have shipped to buyers within the US. He is working on foreign orders but they take a bit longer to process. Those coins will go out as he gets them done.

Just received an email from Rick; he has the coins in hand now and is working on packaging and mailing them out. Just thought you'd want to know.

:huh:

So, any news on when they might ship? Be nice to get an offical word.

As it will last still a little bit before arrival in Europe, can some one post a picture ?

They arrived here in Belgium ( Europe ) yesterday.

But when activating one of them I can't see a proper icon ???????

Edited by Merel

I just found one of these coins and when activated it says that I own it Is this correct or did I goof up? I have the feeling I goofed up. Could some one please email me at akline@verizon.net and shed some light on this for me as this is my first encounter with a eocoin.

Thank You in advance

Firefrog

I just found one of these coins and when activated it says that I own it Is this correct or did I goof up? I have the feeling I goofed up. Could some one please email me at akline@verizon.net and shed some light on this for me as this is my first encounter with a eocoin.

Thank You in advance

Firefrog

Looks to me like you found one of those rare coins being left in caches. If there were no instructions with the coin then it appears it is yours to do as you wish. Keep or pass it on with a mission.

It has almost been a year since this thread was opened. Money was paid for an icon but still the cent sign appears as the icon. It also appears that seller of this coin has not been active for a month. Is there any way to have the original icon in place. I have a Kinzua geocoin that I have not activated because there is no indication this will ever be fixed.