Have You Ever Seen A Cool Geocoin/tb With A

Saving Shiloh

No, as far as I know, it's always (at least in the past year and a half or so) been an available option. It is just a bit of extra work that, apparently, most people don't want to go through. My first TBs, for example, do not have pictures with them. But then again, I didn't have a digital camera then either...

CF30

All of mine have Names,photo's and to top that off some have very specific goals and tracks of travel.

I think it will make them worth more to have a History of traveling across the USA and foreign Countreis.

If you seek the details you will find they also have mathmatical maps on a few.

For more details ask me.

Even the Strawberry coin w/a USA Geocoin is there.

It is in the Hands of Dave Doyle,daved.

You will have to be logged in to see it.

My List

Maybe something like this?

or this?

Ok, I gotta ask - How'd ya get the coin to spin? And when I post a pic it shows up on the right side of the page only. How'd ya get 'em on the left or center?

Example:

CF30

To get your pic on the left side or center post the code it in the "About This Item" area. If you put it in the regular pic area it will go to the right.

As for my bugs and coins. They all have pics. The ones of the coins are not that good.This One has a pic and a US States visited map.

Edited by ParentsofSAM

or this?

That turning coin is the coolest. :huh::D:) How did you do that?

I took a series of digital pictures as I positioned the coin then pulled them into animation shop and presto. It's a little jumpy because I did not have a shutter release cable for my camera, and I was in a hurry :) I was also worried about bandwidth so there is not as many pictures as it takes to make it smooth.

or this?

That turning coin is the coolest. :):huh::D How did you do that?

I took a series of digital pictures as I positioned the coin then pulled them into animation shop and presto. It's a little jumpy because I did not have a shutter release cable for my camera, and I was in a hurry :D I was also worried about bandwidth so there is not as many pictures as it takes to make it smooth.

You are most talented. I was lost at gif..... :D:)