New Year's Day...

The Golem

So, it's gone dark, you're back home and you've logged your finds - did you make more of an effort today? Did you stray a bit further afield than you usually would?

I've had a cracking day's caching today - where did you get to?

I don't want to see any sad smilies - I want to see happy faces!!! :ph34r:

well I'm much further away than normal, I'm staying with a friend in London, who is a non cacher, so I only made him do a few caches!!

Mainly virtuals and micros of course, but great for a walk after drinking my body weight in champagne at Tower Bridge last night!

:ph34r::(:D;):P:D:P:D:P:P:P

well I'm much further away than normal, I'm staying with a friend in London, who is a non cacher, so I only made him do a few caches!!

Mainly virtuals and micros of course, but great for a walk after drinking my body weight in champagne at Tower Bridge last night!

:ph34r:  B)  ;)  :P  :D  :P  :D  :P  :P  :D  :(

You're just trying to make us jealous...:P

Edited by The Golem

Popped out after lunch to the Warton Crag cache (20 mins drive), place was crowded with families and walkers, busiest I've ever seen the place, was very lucky to get a parking place. Found the cache easily and surprisingly without being spots - premier cache setter to the lakes Fellsmanhiker had already been and signed the log, didn't see him or his dog. Wandered around the various limestone shelfs for another half hour before heading back to Kendal

:P  ;)  :P  :D  :P  :D  :P  :P  :D  B)  :ph34r:

You're just trying to make us jealous...:(

lol, you can have my hangover if you like!!

I've decided that I've drunk more in the last 3 days than I have in the last 5 years!!

Need to get back to Wirral where it's ok to drink diet coke and cups of tea!!!

2 finds (one after an exceptional walk), a DNF, a Personal geocoin logged and I lost my PDA at a cache. Satisfying but a b****y expensive day!

Forgot to say I also met some muggles with cache in hand. They had come across it by accident. They were a nice couple and were writing a log when I turned up. Aother first fpr me!