Alabama Coin Update!

AtlantaGal

According to a post made by The Alabama Rambler on the GGA forums, their normal site is busted. They have a temporary forum set up here: http://s3.phpbbforfree.com/forums/alatemp.html

I just didn't want to register for another board. So I can't post there.

If anyone signs up, let them know about the 2 FREE code retrieval sites out there... oakcoins.com and geocoinclub.com

If anyone signs up, let them know about the 2 FREE code retrieval sites out there... oakcoins.com and geocoinclub.com

(commercial link removed by moderator) also offers a FREE code retrieval service! We can also offer a variety of fulfillment services to meet anyone's needs!! Not to mention help folks make an "awesome" coin!! :P

Edited by Eartha

(commercial link removed by moderator) also offers a FREE code retrieval service! We can also offer a variety of fulfillment services to meet anyone's needs!! Not to mention help folks make an "awesome" coin!! :P

I can do free activation as well at http://activation.geocoin.net/

--Marky

Edited by Eartha

Have they shipped yet!?!? :D

Did they? B)

Huh? B)

Huh? B)

Did they? B)

Did they? :D

:D:D

Sorry! The Christmas Kid just had to come out in me! B)

Sounded just like our kids at the family gathering Christmas day. From the minute everyong got there they started asking to unwrap gifts.

Bad thing about it is that we NEVER open gifts until after the meal is over and at least the tables cleared. :D

But every year they always ask to open them early!! :D

D-man B)

P.S. Have they shipped yet? :D

:D:D:D

To those of you that I have traded Alabama coins to, I have them all packaged up and ready to go. I was going to mail them today, but I've been sidelined with unbelievable back pain today. I'm really sorry. I'll mail them Tuesday. I had a great day planned--go to the post office, then go caching. Instead, I've been in the worst pain I think I've ever been in in my life. :lol: I have a couple of Red-Handed ready to go too.

My coins arrived yesterday, nice and save. Now to find the old emails for trades that are over 3 months old!!

One caution. I had to look very close to find the Silver Limited edition coin since it looks very similar to the standard coin. Once you spot it you can see the silver plate and how much nicer it looks.

I also looked at what these coins cost---what a bargain compared to the typical current cost!