Geowoodstock Coins

I just noticed I have the icon for a Geowoodstock Coin, but have no idea how or where I picked it up. I clicked on the icon for more info and the page comes up to say I've never had one. Anyone else had this happen to them, or can you cast more light on these coins? Ta!

SP

I asked about the GBcoin Its a midwest GeoBash coin

(Deego @ Jul 29 2005, 10:26 AM)

But I have a question. In your Grandmother's profile its showing she has found a GB Geocoin. not seen that type before, but when I click the icon it says no items found. Do you know what it was ?? 

That's a Midwest GeoBash geocoin. Here's a link to the one she logged, complete with picture. GB coins and a few others just haven't been filtered yet like the USA coins and TBs.

Think I've solved why you've got the icon but if you click on it you get nothing returned. We've got the icon as well, its just appeared. If you click on it it also returns no results but I know what gave us it.

We have just retrieved and moved on this coin. Its is a geowoodstock coin but its not picked up when you click on the icon for some reason. I see that rutson and Simply Paul have also moved this coin on.

Edited by Skippy and Pingu