New Feature

Learned Gerbil wrote:

Have I missed something or is it completly useles unless you set loads of notifications to make sure you get all the types of caches? I can't not set a type, and "all" is not given as a type.

As far as I can see you haven't missed anything. It seems you do have to set multiple notifications.

So if you want to base the search round two places, say home (with a reasonable radius) and work (with a short cache and dash radius sent to a different email address), you end up with a hell of a lot of notifications!

For the record, my employer's paranoia means I can't access work email at home, or home email at work.

How can i get an email notificastion diverted to my mobile phone ? :D

If your ISP allows you to, you can have your mobile phone e-mail account set up with the same details as your home PC. That way you can access your e-mail either at your PC or your phone.

I used to have my account set up to receive e-mails on my phone but my ISP (Ntl:) wouldn't allow me to send from my mobile via my NTL account - (had to set up an e-mail account with Orange to be able to send) :D

For the specifics of how to set it up, you're probably best looking in your phones instruction manual or speaking to their helpline, but basically you need to set the I.P. addresses and passwords on your phone to the same as your PC :D

Edit:- If everyone gets notification of a new cache at the same time, will there end up being a queue of cachers at the site??? ;):blink:;) - probably lined up behind Snerdbe ;):D

Edited by nediam