San Diego Banter

TrailGators

Hey guys. Had an idea yesterday (hey, it happens!). How about a San Diego Geocoin? I posted it here so the "Photoshop people" could maybe work on it.

I've seen a Dallas/Ft. Worth coin, but I think it was for an event.

I must admit, I have an agenda here. I was thinking of doing a personal geocoin, but thought it kind of wierd (no offense C4). Then I thought, "Hey why should I pay for all of this?" ;)

This is something we can all contribute to and we all get something out of.

Whattya think?

:D

How about something like this! :laughing:

5bd2bb84-63e5-4b6d-a0e7-b4205365ac1f.jpg

*Notice the coloration techniques Harmon! ;)

OK! I changed it Harmon! Feel free to add more SD Geocoin ideas to this!

Hey guys. Had an idea yesterday (hey, it happens!). How about a San Diego Geocoin? I posted it here so the "Photoshop people" could maybe work on it.

I've seen a Dallas/Ft. Worth coin, but I think it was for an event.

I must admit, I have an agenda here. I was thinking of doing a personal geocoin, but thought it kind of wierd (no offense C4). Then I thought, "Hey why should I pay for all of this?" ;)

This is something we can all contribute to and we all get something out of.

Whattya think?

:D

How about something like this! :laughing:

5bd2bb84-63e5-4b6d-a0e7-b4205365ac1f.jpg

*Notice the coloration techniques Harmon! ;)

OK! I changed it Harmon! Feel free to add more SD Geocoin ideas to this!

Pats,

Thanks pal. Fact is a lot of people would give four-bits t' see me roped and hog tied.

Nice application of the color-transfer technique. You are getting Photoshop hog tied as well.

Yeehaw!

Harmon

361926a1-d97c-4483-a573-48a3676f2315.jpg

This just in from the southern-most tip of Staten Island. Could it be that TT is longing for southern-most California?

As I recall TT had a California tan. The guy in the photo looks a bit bleached don't you think? No, wait, that's the TT tee isn't it?

Harmon

I'm going to visit Jeff in about 3 weeks, so I can issue a firsthand pasty skin/paleness report at that time.

Edited by The Cow Spots

361926a1-d97c-4483-a573-48a3676f2315.jpg

This just in from the southern-most tip of Staten Island. Could it be that TT is longing for southern-most California?

As I recall TT had a California tan. The guy in the photo looks a bit bleached don't you think? No, wait, that's the TT tee isn't it?

Harmon

I'm going to visit Jeff in about 3 weeks, so I can issue a firsthand pasty skin/paleness report at that time.

Take him to a tanning parlor, that should help.

Edited by SD Rowdies

Who snapped the picture of us on our fountain in front of our Ramona homestead? :o

Maybe someone can edit a photo of Duncan!, John&Jess, and Chuy finding a "Tranquility" cache in prison garb! ;)

Thanks to all of you for your patience with us newbies as we learn the ropes :o

Yeshua's Girls

(I "tooted" at someone snagging the Tooth Rock cache a few days ago and a white pickup at Dos Picos Overlook. Really, that should be Passing Wind's job :huh: ).

Who snapped the picture of us on our fountain in front of our Ramona homestead?    :o

Maybe someone can edit a photo of Duncan!, John&Jess, and Chuy finding a "Tranquility" cache in prison garb!  ;)

Thanks to all of you for your patience with us newbies as we learn the ropes :o

Yeshua's Girls

(I "tooted" at someone snagging the Tooth Rock cache a few days ago and a white pickup at Dos Picos Overlook. Really, that should be Passing Wind's job  :huh: ).

Hey now!! farting.gif

That's beautiful! Where is that? Yosemite?

Yep. Virtual above Vernal Fall via the Mist Trail (GCGBDR). Here's a more complete story:

Mist Trail Cache Link

BTW, this isn't a photoshop production. It is a completely unmodified original image reflecting how things actually looked that afternoon.

I still have to get my act together to do a post with photos of nearby Sierra Point (GCGW2) found at the end of a short hike on a 40-years ago abandoned Yosemite Valley trail.

-GD

That's beautiful! Where is that? Yosemite?

Yep. Virtual above Vernal Fall via the Mist Trail (GCGBDR). Here's a more complete story:

Mist Trail Cache Link

BTW, this isn't a photoshop production. It is a completely unmodified original image reflecting how things actually looked that afternoon.

I still have to get my act together to do a post with photos of nearby Sierra Point (GCGW2) found at the end of a short hike on a 40-years ago abandoned Yosemite Valley trail.

-GD

Just be careful around the falls :huh:

Two Hikers Die In Separate Falls In Yosemite

HHHMM I think I'll pass on the pic right now after seeing what happens to the photos posted :laughing:

Heidi

O boy, o boy, o boy ... I love it when a new live one checks in. Check it out Pat, she worries that we might alter her photos. Take a gander at her fabulous profile photo.

7a322911-4202-4c4f-93ae-1940b91a15c0.jpg

Heidi dear, on my honor I promise that I will never 'shop your pic's to make you seem ordinary.

Edited by SD Rowdies
ummm...what's wrong with this picture?

The lines are too solid? :rolleyes:

I agree

Gotcha, here's the original photo. Thanks ever-so much for reacting to the photo, such interaction is taken by some folks to mean that a photo is art.

6f336a65-375c-48b6-8977-6ce28f0086ab.jpg

The mural is on the Wildwood Park restrooms in Vista, solid grout-lines and all. Geocache GCQ19V is on the little bridge beside the restrooms.

Edited by SD Rowdies