San Diego Banter

TrailGators

ee56e5d3-4702-46eb-83cb-e1c35165a79c.jpg

That must be one of those Swiss Cheese makers! :laughing:

Also a great hole punch for a 4-ring binder. Trouble is it takes a whole lot of wind t' operate it.

That suggests a question - "Who's the windiest Geocacher ini town?" Well, you know, besides Passing Wind.

But wouldn't Passing Wind be holding that horn in a slightly different way? :laughing:

Also a great hole punch for a 4-ring binder. Trouble is it takes a whole lot of wind t' operate it. That suggests a question - "Who's the windiest Geocacher in town?" Well, you know, besides Passing Wind.
But wouldn't Passing Wind be holding that horn in a slightly different way? :laughing:

O'm'gosh! anybody need a visual aid for this one?

Let's face it folks, aren't all of us anxiously awaiting the moment that Passing Wind gets nominated for a YMS card? Be honest, you know you are. Show of hands please.

Whenever that happens I want everybody to chip in and buy an Uncle Bugger's Bumper Dumper for th' windy one. http://www.bumperdumper.com/

Edited by SD Rowdies
Also a great hole punch for a 4-ring binder. Trouble is it takes a whole lot of wind t' operate it. That suggests a question - "Who's the windiest Geocacher in town?" Well, you know, besides Passing Wind.

O'm'gosh! anybody need a visual aid for this one?

Let's face it folks, aren't all of us anxiously awaiting the moment that Passing Wind gets nominated for a YMS card? Be honest, you know you are. Show of hands please.

Whenever that happens I want everybody to chip in and buy an Uncle Bugger's Bumper Dumper for th' windy one. http://www.bumperdumper.com/

This seems like we're headed into some Jeff Foxworthy material! :laughing:

Quote from Chuck B's CITO log:

Chuck B found CCF 4: Cedar Creek Falls (Traditional Cache) at 7/30/2005

Log Date: 7/30/2005

We found this one in between helicopter visits. The Sheriffs were

practicing extracting victims. TFTC

Thought Harmon might be inspired by the visual opportunities suggested by the first two sentences. Anyone have a recent Chuck B photo?

-GD

You guys need to combine those two photos!  :unsure:

I would but I'm planning on being out of town when Mr. The Vulture spots the photo.

Harmon

Harmon, you should have placed Mr. Vulture at the top of the waterfall!

I know we've all made a few waterfalls for the ants! :unsure:

We bad! We bad! :rolleyes:

Now come on. :laughing: This place is a treasure ...

Besides, the closest The Vulture got to the Falls today was the east end of the west set of picnic tables. :anicute:

I would but I'm planning on being out of town when Mr. The Vulture spots the photo.

Harmon

Besides, the closest The Vulture got to the Falls today was the east end of the west set of picnic tables. :anicute:

I agree Don, those falls are awesome! They would have made a great Earthcache!

OK, Harmon forget that other idea. I got a little carried away for a few seconds.

I do have a cool idea that I'll post tomorrow.

Edited by TrailGators

Harmon

I agree Don, those falls are awesome! They would have made a great Earthcache!

OK, Harmon forget that other idea. I got a little carried away for a few seconds.

I do have a cool idea that I'll post tomorrow.

Think it through guys, if Mr. The Vulture was placed at the head of the falls then he would stop up the creek and we'd have no more Cedar Creek Falls.

Instead the creek would back up and become Lago Buitre.

Edited by SD Rowdies

Don hiked down to the falls. He laid his pack and shirt on the rocks and dove in for a tranquil swim as he had so many times in the past. However, this day was different than the others. As he swam over to the falls he felt a strange sensation and then he heard the sound of a Pterodactyl swooping overhead....

fd816525-c8d8-4924-ad23-8c072945be7b.jpg

Don hiked down to the falls. He laid his pack and shirt on the rocks and dove in for a tranquil swim as he had so many times in the past. However, this day was different than the others. As he swam over to the falls he felt a strange sensation and then he heard the sound of a Pterodactyl swooping overhead....

fd816525-c8d8-4924-ad23-8c072945be7b.jpg

Pat,

Excellent, love the dinosaur thang.

That falls-photo surely lends itself to the high-jinx of the San Diego Banter thread. What with the amount of pollutants left there by Orcas, by dinosaurs, and by Mr. The Vuture another event is surely needed to clean up and treat the pool.

Finally, I can't believe that you had a chance but didn't take it to snatch Don's clothing while he was swimming across the pool. Just imagine, well-exposed birthday-suit photos of a Gecko in the wild.

Oboy, just had another idea for a Gecko-swimming collage.

Harmon

Pat,

That falls-photo surely lends itself to the high-jinx of the San Diego Banter thread. What with the amount of pollutants left there by Orcas, by dinosaurs, and by Mr. The Vuture another event is surely needed to clean up and treat the pool.

Finally, I can't believe that you had a chance but didn't take it to snatch Don's clothing while he was swimming across the pool. Just imagine, well-exposed birthday-suit photos of a Gecko in the wild.

Harmon

Come on, now. Birthday suit? :rolleyes: FYI, I wore swimming trunks for the CITO event. Had mixed company, including small children. I was picking up cans and bottles around the perimeter, mostly near the SE outlet. Filled two bags. No birthday suits this weekend. Russ has another photo to prove it.

Can't comment about all of those strange creatures reported by certain folks. I was facing the falls at the time and seem to have missed all of the excitement, darn it.

-GD ;)

Pat,

Harmon

Come on, now. Birthday suit? :rolleyes: FYI, I wore swimming trunks for the CITO event. Had mixed company, including small children. I was picking up cans and bottles around the perimeter, mostly near the SE outlet. Filled two bags. No birthday suits this weekend. Russ has another photo to prove it.

Can't comment about all of those strange creatures reported by certain folks. I was facing the falls at the time and seem to have missed all of the excitement, darn it.

-GD ;)

O.K., Russ, where's the photo? We can take care of the swimming trunks in a flash with PhotoShop. After all, the Creature isn't wearing swim trunks now is he?

Edited by SD Rowdies
Quote from Chuck B's CITO log:

Chuck B found CCF 4: Cedar Creek Falls (Traditional Cache) at 7/30/2005

Log Date: 7/30/2005

We found this one in between helicopter visits. The Sheriffs were

practicing extracting victims. TFTC

Thought Harmon might be inspired by the visual opportunities suggested by the first two sentences. Anyone have a recent Chuck B photo?

-GD

I HAVE A COUPLE OF PICTURES. I REDUCED THEM A BIT FOR THIS IS THIS ok?

430250e0-e0ed-4e21-b6c9-2c70aae6318f.jpg

See, family rated. :rolleyes: Thanks, PW, for the backup.

BTW, I bagged several bottles and a can submerged about 4 feet down in the water here and tracked down a full trash bag of bottles and cans in the rocks just beyond. This is the main outlet to the pool, hence the concentration of debris.

-GD

O I'm so excited, ... I just can't hide it. Thank you, thank you, thank you for the photo. Who would have thought that Gecko Dad was the Creature from the Black Lagoon?

PassingWind, you would know, is that an inflated air-pocket I see in the swim suit?

Good gosh, why didn't somebody put some lotion on that boy? Burn, baby, burn.

Edited by SD Rowdies
ad39ee38-2f32-4c9f-96f3-13992203f7ea.jpg

Funny Harmon! :rolleyes: But I think you're missing the oldest girl....unless she is Cousin It!

I appeal once again for high-resolution photos of the Dak Girls.

I was told by an expert that the Dak Girls stay clear of the Geocaching Paparazzi. Good evidence of that when you look at YMS #15.

Edited by SD Rowdies
ad39ee38-2f32-4c9f-96f3-13992203f7ea.jpg

Funny Harmon! :rolleyes: But I think you're missing the oldest girl....unless she is Cousin It!

I appeal once again for high-resolution photos of the Dak Girls.

I was told by an expert that the Dak Girls stay clear of the Geocaching Paparazzi. Good evidenc of that when you look at YMS #15.

If I had a USB jack in the back of my head I might be give you a photo. I met the elusive Dak Girls and Mom and Dad once out on the trails. To make matters even worse, they only have 4 photos in their gallery! Maybe you should email them and ask if they'd like to be in a photo with the Creature from the Black Lagoon! :D

I suggest making 3 small creatures with hair and hats! We might even get a misprint card out of the deal!

Edited by TrailGators

If a tree falls in the woods....can anyone hear it? If you "PassWind" underwater....can anyone hear it? :D That might answer you bubble question Harmon :rolleyes:

Thanks to Gecko Dad's amphibious skills and some sketchy rock scrambling by myself we managed to haul out at least a bag full of plastic bottles and cans from near the pool and outlet of the falls.

If you "PassWind" underwater....can anyone hear it? :unsure: That might answer you bubble question Harmon  :lol:

You guys just gave me an idea! Duncan was looking for a new Geocaching name. He found one already, but he might change his mind when he hears: "RisingBubbles"! To think we could have PassingWind AND RisingBubbles in our Geocaching community! <_<

O I'm so excited, ... I just can't hide it. Thank you, thank you, thank you for the photo. Who would have thought that Gecko Dad was the Creature from the Black Lagoon?

Passing wind, you would know, is that an inflated air-pocket I see in the swim suit?

Well yes, darn it, that is an air pocket. Just finished vertical dunking feet first for a can retrieval. But who's going to believe that now after all this banter? <_<

BTW, Harmon, shouldn't you, of all people, recognize a cowboy tan when you see one? :lol:

-GD

If you "PassWind" underwater....can anyone hear it? :lol: That might answer you bubble question Harmon  <_<

You guys just gave me an idea! Duncan was looking for a new Geocaching name. He found one already, but he might change his mind when he hears: "RisingBubbles"! To think we could have PassingWind AND RisingBubbles in our Geocaching community! :unsure:

.....and AirPocket !!! :blink:

If you "PassWind" underwater....can anyone hear it? :lol: That might answer you bubble question Harmon  <_<

You guys just gave me an idea! Duncan was looking for a new Geocaching name. He found one already, but he might change his mind when he hears: "RisingBubbles"! To think we could have PassingWind AND RisingBubbles in our Geocaching community! :unsure:

Let me think about it... no.:blink:

D!

Passing wind, you would know, is that an inflated air-pocket I see in the swim suit?

Well yes, darn it, that is an air pocket. Just finished vertical dunking feet first for a can retrieval. But who's going to believe that now after all this banter? <_<

BTW, Harmon, shouldn't you, of all people, recognize a cowboy tan when you see one? :lol:

-GD

Don,

You are quite right about cowboy tans ... and bicycle-tourist tans as well. Been there and done both of them.

Harmon

If you "PassWind" underwater....can anyone hear it? :unsure: That might answer you bubble question Harmon  :blink:

You guys just gave me an idea! Duncan was looking for a new Geocaching name. He found one already, but he might change his mind when he hears: "RisingBubbles"! To think we could have PassingWind AND RisingBubbles in our Geocaching community! :lol:

Let me think about it... no.<_<

D!

Hey Now! :lol:

Does PassingWind have a new sig item:lol:

0f94e90b-ec9b-4cc3-968f-62056bffcaf7.jpg

The ultimate PassingWind Travel Bug. Think about it PW, a travelling Whoopee Cushion.

Pretty much takes care of a YMS card layout should occasion ever arise. Wouldn't you just know that a related link is http://farts.com/?

Harmon

p.s. Isn't it wonderful that people of like minds found one another through the San Diego Banter thread? Perhaps an annal picnic event? Sorry, I meant "annual" picnic event.

Edited by SD Rowdies