San Diego Banter

TrailGators

I keep asking people to post more photos of themselves but for some reason or another they seem a bit reluctant. Can't imagine why.

Harmon

Humm... against all the voices in my head telling me not to, here's what I could dig up:

9d6e7a18-593c-4662-8396-6e581812a003.jpg

cd46626a-7133-4678-aa06-43bd9433a887.jpg

113861ea-0f37-4cff-8c32-ff6aa80f07c2.jpg

2325d170-fdc9-4889-92a4-3c5c2121814f.jpg

Oh goodness, please be nice! John's gonna go for a photo shoot with Becca tomorrow and there may be more we can dig up somewhere, too.

~Jess

I keep asking people to post more photos of themselves but for some reason or another they seem a bit reluctant. Can't imagine why.

Harmon

Humm... against all the voices in my head telling me not to, here's what I could dig up:

9d6e7a18-593c-4662-8396-6e581812a003.jpg

cd46626a-7133-4678-aa06-43bd9433a887.jpg

113861ea-0f37-4cff-8c32-ff6aa80f07c2.jpg

2325d170-fdc9-4889-92a4-3c5c2121814f.jpg

Oh goodness, please be nice! John's gonna go for a photo shoot with Becca tomorrow and there may be more we can dig up somewhere, too.

~Jess

Thanks Jess! :rolleyes: Sorry I can't help from :lol: when I think what Harmon's gonna do with those! :o I promised to be nice! Anyhow, those are great shots that should work nicely for the Tin Man and the Scarecrow! :D

Edited by TrailGators

Harmon

Humm... against all the voices in my head telling me not to, here's what I could dig up. Oh goodness, please be nice! John's gonna go for a photo shoot with Becca tomorrow and there may be more we can dig up somewhere, too.

~Jess

Thanks Jess! :rolleyes: Sorry I can't help from :lol: when I think what Harmon's gonna do with those! :o I promised to be nice! Anyhow, those are great shots that should work nicely for the Tin Man and the Scarecrow! :D

Who me? I'm just a nice old man. After all, Jess, have I ever lied to you before?

Want some candy little girl? :D

Harmon

Harmon

Humm... against all the voices in my head telling me not to, here's what I could dig up. Oh goodness, please be nice! John's gonna go for a photo shoot with Becca tomorrow and there may be more we can dig up somewhere, too.

~Jess

Who me? I'm just a nice old man. After all, Jess, have I ever lied to you before?

Harmon

Harmon, I made sure to reply to Jess's post so now Jess can't delete those photos! BWA HA HA HA! :D

Harmon

~Jess

Harmon

Harmon, I made sure to reply to Jess's post so now Jess can't delete those photos! BWA HA HA HA! :D

Nice work you rascal. The Banter thread is kind of like one of those cartoon trap-door deals. One wrong step and you're caught.

Sweet ol' Harmon

Edited by SD Rowdies
Outstanding. Just got home from dancing and was delighted to see  that you finished the job for TrailGators.

I intended to chage the graphic so that the title woould be "Wizard of Odd."

Awesome job by all!! :rolleyes:<_< Thanks Harmon, TrailGators, QD man, Dan-oh, and our fellow finders!! Wizard of Odd sounds great!

This is a masterpiece that will go down in history or flames or something like that :huh: Of course, there's always the opportunity for a misprint or two :(

~Jess

Outstanding. Just got home from dancing and was delighted to see  that you finished the job for TrailGators.

I intended to chage the graphic so that the title woould be "Wizard of Odd."

Awesome job by all!! :):) Thanks Harmon, TrailGators, QD man, Dan-oh, and our fellow finders!! Wizard of Odd sounds great!

This is a masterpiece that will go down in history or flames or something like that :( Of course, there's always the opportunity for a misprint or two :)

~Jess

a43016ad-7f66-477d-ac6d-b2a843d0e9e1.jpg

c7a2722d-e887-4f75-91b2-b38658facfee.jpg

Yeah. John. There's umm...something I forgot to tell you about Jess and me....

You see it all started over this puzzle we were working on.....

(continue as you see fit)

:D

--TT--

holy moly Jeff....

It looks like she's CHOKING the answers outta ya!!!

I guess ya gotta do what ya gotta do with your puzzles!!!

Great job Harmon!

You see it all started over this puzzle we were working on.....

:D

--TT--

holy moly Jeff....

Great job Harmon!

:o:P:D

TT!! :D I thought you got rid of those pictures...that was the deal wasn't it??

Well then fine. TT puzzles can be had for a price, once again. How do you think we got that great puzzle solution book :P:P

~Jess

You see it all started over this puzzle we were working on..... :P

--TT--

holy moly Jeff....

Great job Harmon!

:lol::P:P

TT!! :lol: I thought you got rid of those pictures...that was the deal wasn't it??

Well then fine. TT puzzles can be had for a price, once again. How do you think we got that great puzzle solution book ;):lol:

~Jess

TT,

Just a tip you might benefit from if and when you meet a new significant-other in New Jersey rather than Jess. When your sweety uses the phrase "Well then fine" you can expect to have a lot more free time for Geocaching. Gives me the cold shivers just to read the phrase much less hear it spoken. :P

Harmon

Edited by SD Rowdies
Just so there's no confusion: I'm not the author of that lesson, I just found it and thought it was worth sharing.  :lol:

Yeah, yeah, sure ... but if John goes on the warpath because we've been picking on Jess then it was your idea. O.K.?

I know nothing.

Edited by SD Rowdies

Can we talk? Let's face it, the girl gets around. Apparently she favors strong men and the color green.

True enough Harmon...have you heard of her little black "Co-FTF" book???

Let's see... D-Jollymon, Duncan!, C4, FlagMan, TT, (surely there are others)...all while I was at work!

Makes you wonder... :D And if by green you mean cash then ya hit the nail on the head again. :D

Thanks for the head's up! :D

John

Can we talk? Let's face it, the girl gets around. Apparently she favors strong men and the color green.

Let's see... D-Jollymon, Duncan!, C4, FlagMan, TT, (surely there are others)...all while I was at work!

Makes you wonder... :D And if by green you mean cash then ya hit the nail on the head again. :D

Thanks for the head's up! :D

John

John.

You are a very brave and mature man my friend. Apparently you have learned the value of the two magic phrases for marital bliss ... "Yes dear," and "Navajo White." You and Jess strike me as a terrific couple. Thanks for being so tolerant of our personalized Banter B.S.

The truth is that TT's departure has created a rupture in the fabric of San Diego Geocaching. With TT so far away many of us seem to be thrashing around in search of another object of our "affection," or is that "affectation?"

Trying you two out as the substitue TT whipping-boy has lead me to the conclusion that you are both just too nice to fill his evil shoes, but you're close so don't feel rejected.

By the way, John, you rook mahvelous in those Superman tights. You might consider them for your regular Geocaching attire.

Your pal,

Harmon

QUOTE (John&Jess @ Aug 23 2005, 07:34 AM)

QUOTE (SD Rowdies @ Aug 20 2005, 04:43 PM)

Makes you wonder...  And if by green you mean cash then ya hit the nail on the head again. 

Thanks for the head's up! 

John 

John.

You are a very brave and mature man my friend. Apparently you have learned the value of the two magic phrases for marital bliss ... "Yes dear," and "Navajo White." You and Jess strike me as a terrific couple. Thanks for being so tolerant of our personalized Banter B.S.

The truth is that TT's departure has created a rupture in the fabric of San Diego Geocaching. With TT so far away many of us seem to be thrashing around in search of another object of our "affection," or is that "affectation?"

Trying you two out as the substitue TT whipping-boy has lead me to the conclusion that you are both just too nice to fill his evil shoes, but you're close so don't feel rejected.

By the way, John, you rook mahvelous in those Superman tights. You might consider them for your regular Geocaching attire.

Your pal,

Harmon

For the record, I saw John&Jess at the pizza event after these pics were posted. I walked up to John, started undoing a button on his shirt, and peeked inside. There is NO superman shirt underneath there. :mad: (And you guys thought Jess was the reason I enjoyed caching with you!) :mad:

C4

Hey guys. Had an idea yesterday (hey, it happens!). How about a San Diego Geocoin? I posted it here so the "Photoshop people" could maybe work on it.

I've seen a Dallas/Ft. Worth coin, but I think it was for an event.

I must admit, I have an agenda here. I was thinking of doing a personal geocoin, but thought it kind of wierd (no offense C4). Then I thought, "Hey why should I pay for all of this?" :mad:

This is something we can all contribute to and we all get something out of.

Whattya think?

:mad:

Edited by nscaler
I must admit, I have an agenda here. I was thinking of doing a personal geocoin, but thought it kind of wierd (no offense C4).

No offense taken...I've always been a little weird! :mad:

Of course I like the idea, but then again, any excuse to mint a coin is a good one as far as I'm concerned. In fact, I talked with more than 1 person that was interested in forming a San Diego Cachers Club. The event was fun, and I think a lot of people would like an excuse to get together more often. A coin could be an offshoot of that. Just my 2 cents worth. Take it FWIW, remember, I'm weird! :mad:

C4

Hey guys. Had an idea yesterday (hey, it happens!). How about a San Diego Geocoin? I posted it here so the "Photoshop people" could maybe work on it.

I've seen a Dallas/Ft. Worth coin, but I think it was for an event.

I must admit, I have an agenda here. I was thinking of doing a personal geocoin, but thought it kind of wierd (no offense C4). Then I thought, "Hey why should I pay for all of this?" :mad:

This is something we can all contribute to and we all get something out of.

Whattya think?

:mad:

How about something like this! :mad:

5bd2bb84-63e5-4b6d-a0e7-b4205365ac1f.jpg

*Notice the coloration techniques Harmon! :D

Edited by TrailGators
QUOTE (SD Rowdies @ Aug 20 2005, 04:43 PM)

Makes you wonder...  And if by green you mean cash then ya hit the nail on the head again. 

Thanks for the head's up! 

John 

SD Rowdies Posted on Aug 21 2005, 09:43 AM

The lightbulb has finally turned on for me! John's "all while I was at work!" comment just filled in the blanks! Whenever there are FTFs to be had, Jess only takes my calls when John is at work! When he is home, she waits and returns my calls AFTER they knock the cache off! :mad: Unless of course I am already ahead of them, then it's ok to "team up". :mad:

The game becomes much clearer when all of the rules are revealed to you! :mad:

C4